Chapter 9

Wild spirit, soft heart, sweet soul.~ the butterflies rising.

▫️Yumna Ali▫️

"I'm all yours Yumna, you can have me later. So, can you just stop tugging my hand? I'm driving you see." Hayder said with a poker face and eyes rooted on the roadway. I didn't get it if he was serious or joking.

"I was just fixing my hijab, you freak. It's all because of these stupid handcuffs. You can just shut up now." I scowled.

"Where the heck are you taking me?" It was my umpteenth time asking this. He chuckled in response.

"I already told you, dove. We are going to airport right now and we'll take a flight to Edinburgh." He said smiling.

"Stop smiling so much. You look like a creep. And who's car have you looted?" I asked looking around this lavish and magnificent interior of the car. No doubt it's a damn expensive one. What took me so long to notice it?

"Looted? Really?" He laughed again. His hearty laugh was surely fascinating but it's not the right time to think of it. No wonders he broke many chics hearts in our university. And not to forget that I hate this creature. No matter how charming he is, he's still an egoistic jerk.

"Then what? You come from a middle class family. That's what you said to me. You even lied me your name. You lied everything, Hayder. What was I even expecting?" I scoffed. He sighed deeply.

"And I don't know if it's just me or those cars behind are following us." I glanced the side mirror of the car.

"Yumna. I'll tell you everything but not now. And those are my men following us." He said with a heavier tone.

"Your men? Are you a gangster?" I sneered. His face went grim and he abruptly stopped the car.

"Get out." He said.

"What?"

"We have reached the airport, love. You were so engrossed in me that you didn't even notice our surroundings." He smirked. I looked around and beamed with joy knowing that I didn't bring my passport and now he has to leave without me. Yes!

"Mmm. You seem overjoyed leaving this place." He raised his left brow.

"Indeed!" I smiled broadly.

"That was a quick change. Let's get out." He said. And I lifted my hand which led his hand to rise too. I pointed the handcuffs.

"Right. Just follow my lead, okay?" He didn't even wait for my response and he slid his way outside the door tugging me along.

"Ow! My hand." I grumbled.

"Hey! You think I'm a crab? You even had the option to come out slowly you know." I complained after successfully getting out. And Holy Cow! I was speechless looking at the car we were sitting in.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" Hayder interrupted and he looked worried.

"Just open these cuffs, you airhead!" I yelped.

"Where are the magic words, sweetheart?" He asked while glancing his watch.

"Hayder, my wrist hurts. Just open these." I told him strictly.

"Wrong answer." He sneered. 

"Offo! Hayder, Your excellency, would you please mind opening these cuffs." I mocked.

"Alright then." He waved his hand and a man came to us. He was an inch or two shorter than Hayder. And of course a stern look on his face.
He gave a paper bag to Hayder, nodded and left.