𝗶𝗹𝘆?

It's been a week and Katsuki didn't even make a wish yet. All of class 3A and Ghinyah were pushing him to make a wish.

"C'mon kiddo never had a master this long. When are you going to make a wish already?" she was laying on the edge of the couch upside-down playing with Todoroki's hair.

He didn't really understood Shenie's or Genie's but he know that Ghinyah was quite comforting.

"Don't rush me!" Katsuki mutters underneath his breath. He was washing the dishes since it was his turn this week to cook and do the dishes.

She looked at the blonde and rolled her eyes. Humans are so weird and moody.

"Yeah it would be right to just give her to good hands if your not going to make a wish." the half hot half cold boy says laying his head farther on the genie.

It wasn't like Todoroki was suggesting that Bakugo give the shenie to him but the blonde didn't know that.

He dropped a plastic bowl back into the sink slowly turning around. "You. Wanna. Die?" Before Shoto could answer the Ghinyah sat up.

"Listen kid, you can't keep threatening people with death." she says crossing her arms.

She looked up at him with her slender purple colored eyes. She smirked at him knowing exactly how to shut him up. "It wouldn't be hero like now would it".

He squinted his eyes at her before turning around silent as a mouse.

She sat in the air hovering over Shoto. He looked up at her sending her a small smile.

She waved at him before closing her eyes. She sighed trying to take a little nap.

Denki suddenly burst through the door phone in hand. He slid on the couch looking at the genie with the biggest smile she ever witnessed.

"Ghinyah can you grant me a wish I need something." he begs the girl with pleading eyes.

She opened her eyes in annoyance "No I can't sweets." she says before closing her eyes back.

He frowns at her. Why can't she just switch her owner like in Aladdin. He just wanted a tiny Pac-Man machine to add to his 'tiny things' collection.

"Whyyy I just want a tiny pac-man!" he says dramatically falling back on the couch. The pink haired girl let out an 'oh' before snapping her fingers.

There was his tiny pac-man machine. It may have fell on his head but he got it. "Thanks ily." he says forgetting that the poor genie wasn't in his time.

"Ily?" She tilts her head to the side in confusion. What does 'ily' mean. Why was he saying it to her. She has alot of questions about this new found phrase. Maybe he had forgotten her name she just must correct him.

She opens her eyes looking at the boy. "You must be mistaken kaminari. My name is Ghinyah not ily." he looked at her with a nervous smile.

"Um no Ghinyah 'ily' means I love you." he explains making the genie float back to the safe ground.

She walked towards him with a small pout. "I enjoy you as well, you are quite funny." She giggled at him before poking him on the nose.

His face turned red as he took in her beautiful face. She was close enough that you could see her slight dimples but far enough to admire them. He backed up some while smiling at her.

Bakugo let out a devilish laugh holding his stomach. He was done the dishes and was about to get a drink from the nearby vending machine.

"Funny.. yeah he is funny looking isn't he." she turned to the ash blonde who was currently dying of laughter.

"No funny, and I'm not talking to you until you make a wish." she says crossing her arms over her chest.

He stopped laughing and turned his eyes to the assortments of snacks and drinks in the vending machine.

He hadn't made a wish because he didn't need anything. He could get whatever he needs by working hard.

Ghinyah on the other hand just wanted to get these ten years of serving over so she can go back to being a young seventeen year old girl.

She knew a thing or two about her new master so she had a few tricks up her sleeve.

"Really kid... nothing?" she rolled her eyes fighting the urge to smirk. He obviously wants to be a hero so why not want to be the best.

"I could give you bags and bags of money." she snapped her fingers revealing a sack full of gold coins.

Denki's eyes widened at the money. He ran to touch it but it soon disappeared.

"I could give you a girlfriend." she snapped her fingers again and a beautiful woman appeared at the spiky haired boys side. "Or boyfriend." a strikingly handsome dark-skinned male with long dread locs appeared next to him.

He waved his arms around making the illusion disappear again. He scowled at the girl folding his arms just like her. He didn't need a relationship and if he wanted one he could get it in a second.

She looked at him snapping her fingers for a last time. He looked up and saw a mirror.

He stared at it confused. He squinted his eyes at it. "And what's this?" he asks looking at the shenie.

"... or I could make you the number one pro hero maybe better than Allmight."

She was sorta bluffing with that one. She could train him real hard and make him think it was her. She didn't even know who Allmight is but she knew this kid admires him.

He smirked in the mirror grabbing the girls arm and pulling her towards his dorm.

She smiled at the electric blond who was left alone with him, his pac-man machine, Shoto and a lost for words.

"Byee denks!"

Alright yall I gave yall a little bit. I hoped yall enjoyed this sneak peak. WELL THATS ALL AND PEACE OUT ✌🏾