𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿

"You call that a hit?! She's still there!" Ghinyah has been working Katsuki's butt off. He didn't think of it because she said 'I will grant you the wish only if you at least try and work for it' and he was basically on his hands and knees for her.

He angerly landed a explosion at the Ghinyah clone making her disappear.

Ghinyah popped up behind him and was about to blow her whistle into his ear before he turned around aiming his hand straight to her face.

She stared straight at his hand blowing her whistle anyway. "I SAID NO QUIRKS!" He scoffed at her putting his hand down.

He wiped the sweat off his forehead. His whole entire body was sweating. His titties, butt-crack all of it. He took his shirt off throwing it to the ground.

Ghinyah watched it hit the floor with a blank expression. He bent down and put his hands on his knees looking directly at her.

"Bite. Me." He says standing back up preparing for the next clone. The pink hair girl rolled her eyes walking back to her spot that she sit safely.

She sent him another clone with a snap of her fingers. It charged at him with swords in both of her hands.

He kicked her left knee sending her tumbling. He stepped on the tip of the sword expertly sliding them from out of her reach.

Ghinyah cheered at his clever choice of moves. Maybe the next clone she will bump up on the difficulty level.

The clone kicked his stomach which was open making him flop onto the ground. She rushed to grab her swords. He rushed after her tripping her.

He grabbed her by the collar of her shirt lifting his fist up to land the final blow. The clone flinched and she flinched hard.

"Please! Please no I can still feel pain! I'M STILL HUMAN!" She pleaded tears ran down her face.

Ghinyah smirked.  She knew he would cave and let the stupid clone go. She added extra spice to this last one.

He nervously looked from his fist to the girl. He slowly put the fist closer but he just couldn't do it. He dropped her even dusting off some dirt from off her face..

Ghinyah groaned snapping her fingers. The clone disappeared into the pink fog. Ghinyah blew her whistle again.

She walked around the angered boy. His head was held low trying to hide either his embarrassment or his blush maybe a mixture. Sweat dripped down his face. In shenie world Ghinyah was old but she will always be 17 at heart. He looked scrumptious.

"Oh help me! I'm a human too! Blah blah blah and your a human what that got to do with you becoming number one hero." She joked finding his old wet shirt from the ground. She swung it around her finger before giving it a big whiff.

He sucked his teeth as he watched her. What is she doing? She threw the shirt to him which he easily caught with one hand.

"Put a shirt on after you get yo' stinking behind in the shower. Noone wants to see your pecs nor smell you."

He rolled his eyes but agreed silently. "Shut up because I whooped your clone ass!" He yells quickly walking in front of the girl.

She shook her head at his pride. "Ha! Yeah right tomorrow will be harder."  she says with a yawn.

He couldn't help but let out at least a chuckle. This girl really stands her ground. He's not going to tell her but that's what he likes in a woman. Isn't she like old anyway?

Ghinyah hopped on the couch next to the girls while her master was in the shower. They were watching mean girls.

Ghinyah hasn't seen that movie in so long. She had a master in the 2010 Era. She was the best.

Her eyes lit up. "Can I watch mean girls with yall?!" She just wanted to squeal but she knew Mr. Aizawa's rule about screaming.

The girls all agreed that she could. "Hell yeah." "The more the merrier. " "You know what it is? Sure."

"I had a master in the 2010 Era. All she asked for was for a toy, never ending melatonin, and a coffee machine." Ghinyah shrugged before sprawling out on top of the girls.

10 minutes into the movie Mr. Aizawa busted in. He looked just as sleepy and fine as he always is.

"Ghinyah you have a meeting ordered by Nezu. Be professional." He warned motioning for her to come on.

She groaned deeply but came none the less. Once she got to the door she waved to the girls and started her journey with Aizawa to Nezu's office.

"I am professional. I just so happened to fall on your lap last week no biggie." She says shrugging at the man.

He rolled his eyes at her opening Nezu's door. All the heroes turned towards the door. She didn't get nervous easily but this made her want to shit her pants.

She sat in an open seat next to Hawks. Aizawa took his rightful seat next to Present Mic.

Nezu nodded his head at them before starting to talk. "Everyone here understands that you are a genie. Correct?" He looked around to see if anyone nodded their heads.

"Ok but we need to make sure that only Class 3A and us heroes will know." He says calmly stirring his tea.

"You got it boss! I am an locked book" she says pretending to lock her mouth with her hand.

He nodded his head again. "Good but that's not enough we would need the key. In other words make sure that you stay in the UA building only. Don't leave on any circumstances." He says sternly but still kept his eyes on his tea.

She her mouth went agape. How will she pass off as human if she stays here all the time. "How am I supposed to pass off as Human then?"

Nezu smiled. "You will attend 3A classes and return back to the dorms. Not even class 3B can know. The LOV can't know." He looked up at the brown skin girl through his eyelashes.

She nodded at him. "Yes I understand."

Is this technically a cliff hanger? Idk but I hope yall enjoy. Next chapter will be 2 months after this which is the beginning of the school year. WELL THAT'S ALL AND PEACE OUT ✌🏾