Chapter One - A quick start

(Speed's POV)

After Leaving my brother and sister at the house I came back to get the stuff that we left, I decided to clean the house since we are going to live at the bigger tree house and hope that this going to be on sale. After like an hour of cleaning I realize that my siblings are going to be worried about me. So then I walked out of the house on the road, then I got jumped on by a Sylveon. "O-oh, sorry for jumping on you, I'm in a rush somewhere. SORRY" Then like a blur, the Sylveon jumped off then disappeared on the spot. 'Well, that was weird.' So, I grabbed the bandage inside the bag and walked off to my new home where I could finally sleep in peace. After I arived at the house, I decided to skip the hi's and the hey's and go to sleep.

(Silvia's POV)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off, or well, the sound of my brother waking me up. "Hey wake up, you're going to be late!" "What time is it?" I asked. "Its almost 9." "Shit." That was the only word that came out my mouth as I jumped off the bed then rushed to get my stuff for  work. As soon I get my stuff, I said by to my dad and left. Halfway to town, passing the weird tree house, I accidentally bumped into a yellow thing. Realizing I was on top of a jolteon I apologized and left like nothing happened. Although, I wonder if I might have meet him before... probably not. That thought was on my mind during the whole day. Once I got home, I was beyond exhausted from work. So, after the hi's, hey's, and hugs, I went to sleep for the night, still thinking about that Jolteon. 'I wonder if I'll run into him again.'

(Speed's POV)

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He didn't respond. "DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN DO THAT CAN YOU?" He just stood there, starring at something. All of a sudden I got thrown out like a piece of trash on the middle of the field. I then got jumped by a... "GUH" Crystal... (Speed's sister, a Vaporeon) "What do you want now?" "For you to wake up. That's all :)" I couldn't say anything, the only thing I did was trying to go back to sleep since I was still tired. "Wake up bro!"

(Crystal's POV)

Woke up with the same jolly mood I always am. I saw sunshine (The 2 year old eevee that was found in the chapter 1 thing) running up the stairs, 'why not follow her.'  Seeing the eevee running inside my brother's room and trying to wake him up. "Oh you think you can wake him up gently. Watch this." I immidiently jumped up high in the air and landed right on top of his stomach. The 1 word I hear from him was, "GUH!" He stares at me, "Crystal, what do you want this time." "Nothing, just trying to wake you up, that's all :)" Then he decides to cover himself with the blankets. Trying to wake him by shaking him, he had enough. "I don't want to do this but leave me with no choice." He then began to charge himself and scared the absolute fuck out off of me.  I began to run and yell that Speed has lost control of himself. After that I began the hide myself from that monster.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading this chapter, it took me longer to plan than to write it. I don't know if I'll do more but support helps :) I also can't keep promises but ok. Cya.