Chapter 2 - The realization

(Speed's POV)

"I don't want to do this, but you leave me with no choice." Saying that I began to charge, and scared the absolute shit out of Crystal. She ran faster than she could ever could. I could hear that she was warning the others that I had lost control of myself and should be defeated, honestly I didn't care what she said. I started to think about the memory that I had dreamed about, it's happened during the mission of defeating Grey (i think) the Alekazam. Why was I thinking about that. Well probably because I look to far back into the past and always remember traumatizing moments of my life, so probably. I was thinking for too long and a foot hit me hard in the head. I blink then saw a Glaceon with a death glare. Apparently I took it too far and now they are scared of me, how fun. After almost killing that Glaceon, apologized to everyone if they thought I was going crazy, I told them that I wanted sleep but my sister didn't let me. So it was mostly her fault. I'll pay the destroyed stuff that happened when I fought the Glaceon and also learning that her name was Lazuli. Multiple payments later the house was looking the same as always without any wreckage. I didn't notice, but I might have made a hole when I was charging, lighting hit me, that is why there is a hole on the roof. So the I decided to go back to the old house to leave any scrapes from the current house, and grab any extra money I left. After 10 minutes I went back to the tree house to rest for the day cause I like being lazy. While walking, I got jumped on again by the same Sylveon. But this time she wasn't getting off of me, instead she started to blush, she also pinned me to the ground with her feelers wrapped around my arms so I couldn't get up. That's when it hit me...

(Silvia's POV)

After a night without sleep I decided to rest instead of going into town cause today is a day off for me. My brother still tried to wake me up cause he wanted to do something as brother and sister. To be honest, my brother has always been a creep and him inviting me to do something "fun" is strange of him. Ever since before turning into a umbreon, he has been stalking girls secretly for some reason. I was heseant at first, but then I accepted the offer. "Sure, I mean what's the worst that could happen to us." As we went down the stairs we said hi and bye to our dad and made ourselves to the door. "Make sure you keep an eye on your brother, not doing anything weird ok?" "Ok daddy" I said, and with that, we went outside. It was pretty sunny outside. "So, where do you want to go?" I asked my brother. "I don't know, are you hungry?" "A little." "Lets go eat then." My brother saying with a cheerful tone. 'What happened to him, he's not being a weird brother for once, which is pretty strange itself.' I thought about it for a while until we got to the restaurant. We order and Gai (Silvia's brother which is cannon ok) pays. After that we went to the toy shop, I still like plushes don't judge me please. Anyways, it was getting cloudy outside so we decided today was okey even though it was about 2 I could say. Suddenly a bolt of lightning came down out of nowhere, I decided to ditch my brother to explore what is happening. While running for like 20 minutes everything went okey, even though I was still running. There was a blind turn up ahead. I couldn't see what was there and accidently jumped on the same Jolteon from yesterday. Instead of letting go me feelers were wrapped around the Jolteons arms, and I couldn't see, but, I felt like my face heating up. I had the Jolteon pinned down to the ground. Something came to my mind, this Jolteon looked familiar, like I've seen him when I was just an eevee. "Do you... remember me?" I asked.

(Lazuli's POV)

I was reading till I stopped to sleep, which was almost midnight or more. I like reading comics genres like romance, mystery and comedy. Don't judge what I read ok. I was awoke by my sister shaking me. "Five more minutes leafy." I said. "Okey, but only five minutes, I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen with food." She said in a cheerful voice. To be honest, I was never a cheerful eevee, ever since my dad had no mercy to burn us alive if we ever came back to my old home, I've always looked into the negative side. My sister on the other hand, she always looked into the bright side, she was never negative. I wish I was like her, always so perfect. After 5 minuets of sleep, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast. While eating a Vaporeon came downstairs looking somewhat scared and terrified. "MY BROTHER HAS LOST CONTROL OF HIMSELF! SOMEONE STOP HIM!" I knew it, he was always up to something. This is my chance to finally stop his madness. "Where is he?" I asked. Then I saw a Jolteon walking down the stairs. "That's him?" When I turned, Crystal wasn't there anymore, 'That's him I guess, hopefully I will be able to beat him' Just then I charge Ice Beam and shot it at the Jolteon. He was able to dodge it easily, 'huh, this is going to be a tough battle' (The fighting part skipped cause I'm to lazy) He then started apologizing and said he only wanted to sleep, but her sister didn't let him, and I completely understand. The Jolteon, or now that I know is Speed, did us a big favor, not that we wanted, and repayed and repair the damage in the house. "Alright, if anyone of you wants me to do something, I won't, I'll be at my old treehouse." Like that he just left. Not knowing what to do at this point, I decided to follow him, NOT TO STALK HIM, but to see if he actually does what he says. 2 minuets later, I arrived at his old house. 'Thought it would be more farther away, but oh well.' While I was staying outside, figuring out if I should stay or go back, Speed walked out of the front door, or the door. My ears perked up when I heard running from that blind turn. I still remembered I'll always hit the tree in front for some reason. The mon who was running was a Sylveon, and I swear to arceus I've seen her or him before. Thinking about it for 2 seconds, the Sylveon crashed into Speed. Thinking I should go help them, I heard probably the Sylveon say in the lines of "Do you... remember me?"
—————————————-

Well I did say no promises but, to make it short heres another chapter of Seen Again. From what I first thought to be up like, that not that many people like, to a book that I decide to work on and people like it. This was a draft that I had for two months. This was just the first book out of five that I want to make and complete, the other books may come out but, for right now, I'll make this one. Also expect next update on 2 weeks or 3 cause of school. Anyways, this is bolony signing out.