❀Twenty Seven❀

Third Person's pov

"You're starting to remember Mohsin"

"Remember what?" Mohsin asked , confused with Shivangi's statement .

"The old days---"

"Old days ? What do you mean?" Mohsin asked again .

"Forget it , Momo" Shivangi answered with her gummy smile .

"You said that will make remember it , shivi" Mohsin replied while laughing.

"I hope everything will be explained in your dream at night Mohsin"

══════⨳•══════

Mohsin arrived home safely , greeted by his parents and his brother. Thuer faces were filled with curiosity and smirks .

"Yah! Stop looking at me like that!" Mohsin said to them .

"So...how was your date?" His mom asked him .

"Did you guys have fun?" Followed by his dad .

"You said we're having a dinner TOGETHER , with bitc---mm..Natalia's Family!" Mohsin answered , crossing hsi arms , "I would have dressed up nicer!"

"Ooh , so you've been excepting this day to come!" His brother teased him .

"Did you guys go anywhere else?" His mom asked .

"Uhmm , just xyz park . It's near the restaurant" he answered.

All of his family's mouths were shaped as 'O's .

"Why are you gu--"

"Okay , then go and get changed and sleep , you must have a really tiring day" his mom tried to cut Mohsin's sentence.

"But--"

"No buts!"

His brother was laughing with his dad while touching his butt , it was thier dad's idea.

"Aish! Not funny bro!" Mohsin said sarcastically.

"It's called a dad joke , right dad?" His brother continued laughing.

"What's wrong with my family?" Mohsin thought to himself.

He went upstairs to change his cloths . Today is a tiring but memorable day , he thought . He can't stop smiling when he asked Shivangi to be his girlfriend and when he kissed her for the first time .

"Is it the first time though?" He asked to himself.

Mohsin jumped onto his bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Is it?"

His eyes slowly closed and everything went dark.

Mohsin's Pov

I opened my eyes and saw light coming from a tunnel . I'm in confusion . Am I in a dream again? But this time , I won't wake up . I need to figure out the answers that 8 have been looking for . This might be the day , I know everything.

I went inside the tunnel and saw another version of myself but a little bit younger and ...

Shivi??

They were under a tree , surrounded by green grass , on ofa picnic blanket , only the two of them . The place looks familiar---is it the same place I went today with her?

Wait , hold on . They're kissing! The heck?!

I've never met Shivi before I moved to schools.

Then Suddenly, all of them faded away , changed into a scene where the younger version of me , being in the taxi . The driver looks drunk and it's gonna hit a tree .

Stop the car you idiot!" I shouted .

Mohsin's mouth formed an 'O' as he was going to shout 'stop' ! To the driver. His body looked like it was gonna be thrown to the seat infront of him as the drivers tried to turn his steering wheel to other side.

But it was too late ,

The car quickly hit the tree , crashed , made the cars glass fully broken . Both of the driver and Mohsin got injured and were unconscious . Sounds of police cars and ambulance started to come .

And slowly it all faded away!

________________________________________

To be continued...
________________________________________

27th Chapter is out . Hope you like it!💙.
________________________________________

Precap : According to the flow..

Words- 592

Please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.
________________________________________

Bye 👋,
Sudipta 💕
________________________________________

Bye 👋,Sudipta 💕 ________________________________________