6.11

Jiang Shu signaled Li Mingze to sit near her "Don't feel guilty, Sister have gone through more than 100 times of these pain. But Sister is grateful that I have brother like you and a cute son."

Li Mingze held the hands softly.  Jiang Shu continued how much she suffered last life. She looked at Li Mingze tearfully "Thank you Ah Ze, if not for you....I dont know how you knew about their plan. But"
Li Mingze smiled "I overheard her plan, I knew she will abandon me sooner or later but I never thought that she will be so cruel to kill her own  unborn daughter just because she is a girl and can't fight for the property. Don't worry Sister, they will experience hell in this world"

Jiang Shu weeped silently. "I know. I am so lucky"

Jiang Shu took over the company with Li Mingze but Li Mingze doesn't like to interact. So Jiang shu was the face of the company. If anyone bully her because she is a woman then Li Mingze would let them understand their position.

Ji Chen's soul started to weakened when Jiang Shu was 58. After 2 years Ji Chen's wish have been fulfilled, he disappeared. Jiang Shu looked at the place his husband was and murmured "04, let's go"

...............

Li Mingze opened his eyes and saw a gorgeous figure hugging Mu Yichen.

"I love you, YiChen. I love you very much"

"JiYi"

It's Yichen's voice. This softness......

His heart felt a sharp pain. He closed his eyes as the drop of tears streamed down from his eyes. He heard Mu YiChen calling him but his heart wanted to escape. Now he remember that last time he also came here. This girl was here with Mu Yichen's parents. Maybe it was really his wishful thinking. Will Ah Chen regret or maybe he have forgotten everything.

His consciousness blured.

Mu YiChen looked at the unconscious Li Mingze "Ah ze, wake up"

The doctors tried to calm him down. "Sir, he have gone back. We can't do anything now. It was our last chance"

Mu YiChen glared at the doctors. "NO. HE WILL BE ALRIGHT"

Li JiYi wanted to touch him but Mu YiChen threw her hand away "dont touch me. If not for  you then he would be alright. Our plan would be successful. He was almost revived from death."

Li JiYi looked at Mu YiChen in disbelief "how could you? Why he was always in your eyes? Where am I not Enough?"

Mu YiChen rubbed his temple "I have enough of this. I didn't behave rudely because my friendship with your dead brother but now you have crossed the limit. Scram"
He layed on the bed and connected the wired to his head and body before the doctors could stop him. "MASTER Mu"

Li JiYi looked at the sleeping Li Mingze with hatred "why....why you would always take away the things I love. My brother died looking for you. My father is investing in this project crazily. He doesn't love me for you. Why? What about me? "
The bodyguards dragged her out as the doctors surrounded Mu YiChen but a voice interrupted them. "Let him go. Only he can brought him back"

The doctors looked at the newcomer with surprise "Master Li?"

The person who was supposed to be dead was sitting on the wheelchair and looked at both of them. He sighed "connect me with Mingze's conscious"

His eyes revealed a sadness "brother is late. Brother couldn't protect you. That hateful woman's daughter is as hateful as her"

He closed his eyes annoyedly and opened to see where his little brother was.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So anyone understand the background?

No? Then let's wait for a few more arcs.

That's it for today. But can anyone guess the next arc.

Let me warn you
The next arc is going to make you upset.

Good night...

Take care of yourself...xoxo...

BlackRose~