9.7

Li Mingze and Mu YiChen looked at the girl in front of them with shock. She looks just like their baby daughter they had in the last world.

The girl smiled embrassedly "Hello general Li and young master Mu. Can we....sit and talk a little"

The atmosphere was very awkward between the three of them. The girl introduced herself to change the awkward feeling "My name is Jian Yiling. I have the power of something similar to prophecy and....our destiny is changing together..."

Mu YiChen completed her words "you are not from this world but a transmigrator?"

Jian Yiling narrowed her eyes with surprise and nodded lightly "yeah....that actually right. I am also from earth but there is no apocalypse there......and the people's personality or identity are also different. Like there.......General Li is my uncle.....and Young Master Mu is his best friend....and here 'Jian Yiling' is trying to destroy everything."

Li Mingze was expressionless but his eyes were a little confuse. Ofcourse Jian Yiling saw that and continued "there is a famous novel going around after the name 'Queen after the end' the protagonist was named as same as me. So I bought the book as it's recommended by my best friend. But to my surprise,  the character's were known to me. I was throughly angry and upset after completing it. I hated the protagonist with the same name as me because she is homophobe and her this thinking was cause of the violence or every hatred.."

Li Mingze and Mu YiChen looked at each other. Mu Yichen nodded.

"She also read a book where there was the love and hate relationship of General Li and spy Mu YiChen who was acting as soft rice man. They went through life and death situation many time and got together at last after General Li was promoted to be the third marshal. It never included the apocalypse. The apocalypse started with her arrival. She and her system....049. They wanted to kill General Li with that special virus but fortunately the virus was not injected to General Li when he was injured but to his colleague and the virus spread from the military hospital and it started to infect even the plants and animals. You know there are  many way to infect them like through bees, birds or mosquitoes. Some mutated and some became the existence called zombie and here we are talking about it"

Li Mingze smiled "why should I believe you?"

Jian Yiling smiled back "I knew you will ask me this. I have the book as my evidence and you can find 'her' soon"

Mu YiChen took the books and flapped over  it. He nodded after a while "why you want to tell us this?"

Jian Yiling licked her lips nervously "because I am stuck her and.....I..am also a fujoshi"

Li Mingze took the book from Mu Yichen. He opened the first page and saw the words written on it. "What is your power. Prophecy is absolutely not your ability and you must have one to enter my room without getting in anyone's eye"

"Invisibility....the type where I can go through walls or doors" Jian Yiling touched her nose tip embrassedly.

Li Mingze placed the book on table "Okay let us think about it. Ofcourse it will be great if you are saying the truth. That way we can just solve this apocalypse some way"

Jian Yiling nodded and left.

Mu YiChen looked at the closed door and pressed Li Mingze on the sofa "should we continue?"

".......en"