The Iciler 13 Journey To Thorns(1) {Heading Away}

After the meeting of the Elemental Gathering. Everyone looked worried, even that old man who just sat around and drank all day.

"I can't believe that irresponsible 'master' is bringing Hitori along..." I said to myself quietly, while walking down the empty dusty pale streets of Metasosis.

Everyone has gone to build the wall around the area. Leaving me and the others who will go on the journey, to prepare for our trip.

Hitori...why are you the only thing on my mind?

Sighing I made my way towards the council room towards the Fire Society.

There everyone was speaking.

"For extra help I have made the final choices that I shall go with all of you. The Sky Society warned me that something grave will happen along the way." I heard my master speak to the familiar faces.

"Sky Society? Then it must be important. Did they say what would happen?" Master Saki's low voice sounded concerned.

Master Hiro closed his eyes, tillting his head to the stone floor. "One of us will die a harsh death, they said."

Master Saki's eyes widened a bit then nodded. "I see, well we all know that the Sky Society has been overly dramatic before. It doesn't mean it would happen."

"How dare you retort towards Sky Society's warnings." I hissed, walking fully into the building.

"I wasn't retorting, I was just exclaiming. Now sit down and watch your mouth." He growled calmly looking back towards the leader of the Fire Society.

"As I was saying, I'll do the best of my abilities to protect you all."

"Master Hiro, I know I have not the right to do any choices..." The Water Warrior coughed. "A fellow, well close friend, the Water Warrior Kyono Tsugumi would like to go on this quest."

"Tsugumi?" Clarah asked surprised. "But why?"

Master Saki watched.

"Kyono told me that he'd be a great helper, he's already gone up onto Rank 5."

"That boy was always the hard working one..." Master Hiro nodded, running his fingers lightly through his grayish beard.

"Yes, he was...hmmm I'll think on that offer Taiyo, thank you for bringing him up." Saki smiled softly and nodded.

Taiyo blushed in embarrassment. "Thank you M-Master Saki, it's an honor to be going on this mission with you. Thank you for choosing me, I-I'm so glad I-"

"Alright, moving on then. My warriors have gone out to search where they on, I suggest we stay up and wait for them to come back to get the Beasts' exacts location."

Taiyo lowered his gaze and a shameful aura surrounded him. "S-Senpai..."

Rude, he just cut him off...

I sighed, pulling away my red hair out of my eyes. I hate not being able to share my opinions.

~~~~~Water Society Hospital~~~~~

After that irritating meeting, my mind was only focused on the girl of my dreams.

I headed towards her room and was about to knock on her door until I heard a sound.

"Come on Hitori, we have to go. I already packed up all the things you needed to go with me."

How in the hell did he get here before me?!!

"Why do I have to go? I don't want to go back to that shitty place again. My stomach hurts..."

"I don't want to leave you here Hitori, just come with me love."