What Happened

I wake up to the unusual sound of my dog barking. She never did so this was off putting. I open my eyes to see my dog barking at the door of our hut. I groan but get up. My dog then shuts up making me hesitant to open the door. As I do my dog wines. I press my eyebrows together then look out of the door to see it was barren with no signs of anything.

I shrug it off and slip out of my clothes changing into a brownish white shirt with my brown shorts. I leave my hair down and add some accessories. I sprits some perfume and add some berry lipstick. I finish by adding my boots and grabbing my bag and dog.

Before we leave I grab my dog sitting her in my lap. I hold her close and take some deep breaths. I focus as hard as I can but it's no use my body doesn't budge. I shrug it off but stop in my room. I pack another bag for an overnight stay at the glade. I through my journal, some clothes, lipstick etc. Before leaving I grab olive. I hook her to a lead and began walking, hiding here and there as we go.

As we reach the entrance I grab olive and place her in my bag leaving a space for her to breath. I start walking to the woods. I make it there undetected and start looking for a comfortable tree. I find a big tree and climbed into it. I set my thing in the branches and let olive pop out her head from the bag. I sigh of relief then kiss olive's forehead. I jump out of the tree and begin my walk to the kitchen. I stop and grab a bunch of things stuffing them into my coat.

As I climbed back up the tree I heard footsteps. I hurriedly climbed faster and hid in the leaves. I watched as Thomas looked around for fertilizer carrying a bucket. I held in a laugh but soon stopped as I saw him pick up a animal skull. I knitted my eyebrows together not seeing that before. I shrugged then continued watching him. We both heard a twig snap making both of our heads turn. We then saw another boy that was about the same height as tom with blonde hair. He looked beat up and sweaty.

I watched as they both began to communicate. I tuned out the Convo but I was soon alert when the boy jumped on tom. Immediately threw a branch landing in the boys head. He was thrown back giving tom a chance to run. My body tensed as I saw the boy look in my direction. I took some deep breaths calming myself down from the adrenaline. The boy then began to chase after tom. I sighed deeply and sat back on the tree.

The sun was gone leaving the moon to provide the light. I didn't need it mostly because I could see perfectly like it was day. When I shut my journal the darkness began to set in leaving me and olive in complete silence and darkness. I then closed my eyes and held olive close . My body relaxed feeling the puppy's soft fur against my course fingers. I held olive in my lap and felt myself lift from the tree. I opened my eyes to see yellow and white glow around me. We both stayed in the air making it a calmer experience.

I fell to the tree lightly causing me to huff in annoyance. I grabbed olive and put her back in the bag. I felt different as I jumped off of the tree. I felt my head feeling my ears at the side of my head normally. I reached back to find my tail was gone. I felt in my mouth with my tongue feeling my fangs have goten shorter making them normal. I began jumping around happily. I turned to face the tree but only found moss covering something. It had a white hue. I ripped the moss off to see a glowing red ish door. I reached for the handle but stopped.

If I do this what will happen. I shook my head and opened the door making it fly open. I then was pushed by something making me fall into the door. I was falling for a while. I grabbed my bag and held it to my chest making sure olive was secure. My back then hit cold water. I looked around to see I was in a all black room. I groaned but got up. I put my bag back on and let olive stick her head out.

I then look around to see no door and everything was pitch black with a grey thing far away. I begin walking but I soon see that it's just a mirror. I groan and take off my bag putting it on top of the mirror. The mirror floated while holding my bag on top of it. I groaned and plopped down getting my shorts completely wet. I close my eyes feeling calm.