2. Karma

I end all my prayers for you, where your name used to always resonate beautifully in every meeting with Allah. But I will stop now. All the wounds created because of me, forgive me. I am sure after this we will find our own happiness. And walk their respective bows even with different steps. I once chose better to fix with the same person. In fact it should be thousands of times more than it should be starting with a novice and from scratch. But now, why get along with the same person if that person doesn't want to work together to fix everything.

     The story that should have continued is now over after all the efforts I fought for did not meet each other's expectations. Maybe true, we met only to slowly exchange stories, not to establish a relationship with each other, continuing the love story forever is also impossible. The night after we stopped communicating, I was staring at our pictures, and all of a sudden I was crying. And in my heart I said "why are we like this? too dear and sincere I believe in you, but the end of our story is very painful." Too long in playing common sense. of frustrated, sad, happy and smiling. You're fine there. I hope you continue to be happy. I'm so tired now. Thanks for the memories. Let everything go as it is. pass correctly and end correctly. 

     Silence between us is so deafening. Not being able to talk to you the I way I used to is kinda sad.  But I realize, forcing my way to you will only hurt me so bad and that's why, I surrendered you to the way you surely be happy. I will not force myself to you anymore. And I hope we never met again in the future. And if you feeling down, just look up in the night sky and remember that in the past you make too many mistake not just to me but somebody else. Remember always that karma will hit you more dear. :)