4. Still

Maybe a part of me will always miss you, that unconsciously my heart will reserve a spot that's only for you. But as days go by, maybe, just maybe I will be more and more at peace with the gap that keeps getting bigger between us. As you're slipping away from me, it'll  get easier for me to wish you well even if it's without me. Maybe my face will still light up as I see you but a portion of my brain will deactivate the hope of you coming back. Until one day, I will find myself wholeheartedly ready to finally and gracefully exit your life.  

     Forget you? Sometimes I'm still thinking you're mine. I'm sorry, I'm not good enough. I accepted it already but it still makes me sad. In short, you only need me in some things but don't want you in all things. I used to cry to the point of shivering and that's when I tried hard even though my heart was in so much pain. Not a sad parting, but two people forgetting each other it hurts the most. 

     Maybe this is the path of my destiny, being amazed by you for a moment, for me it's okay. It's crazy, you makes me the happiest also can make me the saddest. If I hadn't put my heart this deep, I wouldn't have been this pain. Let's just pretend that it didn't hurt. Being an adult turns out to be a lot of tears. From the most sincere "amin" now to the most sincere and patient. Slowly accepting the fact that  life doesn't always go the way we want.