☔︎ ︎Kidnapped

I need u girl , ne ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn's POV

The alarm clock on my nightstand woke me up from my deep slumber . I sat up as I tried to not think at what I saw last night .
Why am I seeing wired things lately? I questioned myself as I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up .
After doing a warm bath I wore the hospital uniform , and went to the kitchen for breakfast , well u see I'm a photographer in a big company in Seoul .

I had an omelette and bacon cooked by the chef Hwang Yn and an orange fresh juice for my hungry stomach .
After doing my breakfast  I went to work while listening to Blue hour by TXT my favourite kpop group ( any moas here?? ) on my headphones.

The day went smoothly with out any trouble or with out our head manager cause she was absent for the first time in a century. The working time is over and it's time to go home now .
I was walking thinking about going to my comfy warm bed ,
watching my favourite kdrama and eating all the snacks cause I came home yesterday terrified about what happened . As I was in deep thoughts I didn't notice that I came to the same alley I went trough yesterday

I checked my phone to see that it was already 8.20 pm , I stoped the music at the end of fever by ENHYPEN because I'm sure as hell i heard someone's voice coming from that dark corner .

The curiosity got the best of me , and u know what they always say curiosity killed the cat I wonder how-
'She's here' this time I swear I heard some deep assed man voice .
'Hello is somebody here' i said as I went through the dark alley.
No  sound was heard . Suddenly I heard footsteps getting closer to me ,I looked back but there was nothing .

I fastened my pass, when I heard it fasting it too . I started to run in hope that I make it home today and not dying before completing that last episode on SNOW DROP .

I kept on running until I tripped on something but before I fall someone pulled me back into his hard chest ,and covering my nose with a bad smelling cloth .

'Don't worry bunny you're with us now .' And that's all I heard before blacking out.

Jungkook's POV