The ride ♲︎

We're e̸i̸g̸h̸t̸ mates , mates~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn's POV

Punching him in his stomach not caring if it hurt him or not for making fun of me cause I accidentally bumped into our head manager who looked like she could make any one count the stars . Yes it's the one and only Chan, Christopher BangChan.

'Ouch , did u know how much strong but cute u look when you're angry

'Ouch , did u know how much strong but cute u look when you're angry . Look at u small thing u can't even reach my face'

'Then say bye to your knees bitch'

He let out a familiar snort like laugh that I'm used to hear .Death glaring him i went to the coffee machine to make myself a cup of coffee cause i can't concentrate on anything and just slip of by thinking if my hybrids burned the house or worst they ate each other alive.

'What's with th horrified look ? U look like u just saw sponge bobs movie' chan asked will pushing the button to stop the sweet coffee from pouring in to my cup .

'Uhm, worrying about those seven ?' I said more like a question will taking a sip only to hear a light giggle form the tall ,tough guy who is standing in front of me .

'Well don't worry at the worst we can share my bed'

Chocking on my coffee I gave him a look of wHaT tHe hElL to be exact .

'I bet felix would kick you of the bed just to cuddle me'

' don't remind me about the betrayal' chan over dramatically clutched his heart.

Chan's dog hybrid Lee Felix was adopted two years ago to find out that the both of them are soulmates , yes hybrids and humans have soulmates. They usually have one our two but some rare cases have more than two soulmates.
And in my case it's really rare but very hard to have SEVEN HYBRID MATES.