𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

❝ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴀʟᴇ?!❞

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐃

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐃. her eyes were red and irritated, both of them being affected by whatever was in the slushy that was thrown at her. quinn, finn, and burt were surrounding her bed, looking at her in worry. kurt was with blaine, who was in the room next door. the tip of andy's nose was red from her rubbing it while she was crying. the doctors had flushed her eyes out to get whatever was in her eyes out. the doctors didn't know what was could've possibly been in the slushy, which made everyone disappointed and burt furious. well, he was already angry, but that just added onto it. they couldn't accuse sebastian of doing this if there was no evidence.

"how are you doing, andy?" a voice asked, making everyone turn to the door to see a doctor. "has anything changed within the last hour?"

"no. pretty much the same." andy answered, sending him a small smile.

"okay, well, i'm sorry to hear that." the doctor said, looking down at his clipboard. "we still haven't figured out what could've caused this, but we're gonna send you home with some eye drops. you won't be able to wear your contacts for awhile. maybe. . . a month?"