Chapter Four: Suck or Lick?

KIAN

I think I might have overreacted when Alice aid she'd marry me. Did I like Alice? I did like her, she was funny and down to earth and we got on like a house on fire whenever we were together. But I didn't know if she liked me back or her heart was with someone else, until I met her at Playlist I was a hardcore #Dalice shipper.

"Kian man what was all that about?"

Jc pulled me aside while Alice excused herself and took a phone call. I shrugged off my best friend and scoffed.

"I didn't overreact, did I?"

Jc nodded.

"You kind of did but Alice thought it was cute so that saved you. Now let's go and see what Alice would suck or lick off of you."

I smirked when Jc wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. We were about to find out a lot of things about the third Sugg. I was glad we'd come up with this video idea in the early hours of the morning. It was the time we got all our best ideas.

"Sorry about that, Joe is having a girl issue."

Alice popped her head around the corner with a huge smile on her face. She seemed amused by the fact her brother was having girl troubles, it was probably a relief for her after all she had a lot of guy problems and now it was her twins turn to have relationship issues.

"What girl problem?"

Jc sounded curious; he was always one for other youtuber gossip within the community.

"I have made a new best friend called Lily, she's been in a couple of my vlogs. Her and Joe have been casually flirting and acting cute around each other but won't tell the other that they like them."

Jc nodded eagerly taking it all in, if only people could see how much of a gossip queen he really was.

"Is that the problem then Alice?"

"I told Joe to man up and ask her on a date. I suggested he go and ask her at work. He was just ringing to tell me he was outside the coffee shop but was nervous."

"Since when is Joe Sugg nervous around a girl? Is she a youtuber?"

Alice shook her head at my question.

"She's not a youtuber, she works in Starbucks and I met her my first week here. She and Joe are soul mates but neither of them will admit it to the other."

"Interesting, I feel like we need to have a sleepover and braid each other's hair."

Alice came towards me and playfully slapped me while Jc pretended to flip imaginary long hair over his shoulder. We were an odd threesome.

"Hey, hey it was only a suggestion. Or we could just film?"

"Film!"

Alice and Jc high-fived each other and walked back towards the lounge leaving me to follow after them. When I found them, Jc was messing with the camera and Alice was playing with her hair. I popped into the kitchen and gathered the bags of supplies Jc and I had bought earlier. We'd gotten some odd looks by the cashier but then again when you were buying things such as chocolate sauce, fish, condoms and whipped cream those looks were expected.

"What's in the bags Kian?"

Alice went to open one but Jc managed to stop her, she pouted but that wasn't going to get anywhere with us. When she figured out we weren't telling her she huffed which only made us laugh.

ALICE

I just wanted to know what I was about to face but damn these guys were making it hard for me to figure out.