Part 3

To all my readers if any I want you to know this is a story I started writing in my creative writing class in 11th grade now this is the first time I've actually done a full blown story like this without hating it and I would love to know your feed back

Your elemental author-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#

Isla

I sigh as I listen to Ivy talk about what she did over the weekend not wanting to be at school where I couldn't sleep or figure out what was with the jolt that went up my arm when me and Caleb touched.

Now that I thought about it he's been on my mind since then a lot.

"Earth to Isla, hello" Ivy waves a hand in front of my face "you in there?"

I shake my head and look at her "I'm here sorry Ivy"

"Hmm something's up what's on your mind girl" she gives me her signature 'Don't even think about saying nothing's wrong look' of hers

"I'm just getting lost in my own thoughts Ivy" I grumble knowing she won't let it go

"Uh-huh sure what were you thinking about" she smirks slightly

I sigh and shake my head "fine I was thinking about what happened over the weekend when I saw Caleb at the bookstore"

"Oh and why is that you finally realize that you like him hmmm" she smiles and bumps hips with me

"Ivy you know I'm no match for the thousands of girls he's got after him but yes I do like him slightly but when he handed me the money to pay for his book there was a shock that went up my arm from my hand and I could have sworn I saw his eyes flash gold"

Ivy tilts her head before nodding slightly "ok so one I highly doubt he likes any of the girls going after him and two he watches you in science class I've seen it. The days you come into class after crying I see the concern and worry run across his face and through his eyes afterward. So I feel like he likes you, he's been wanting to talk to you also but you're always out the door before he could"

"Ivy, can we just not talk about it please?" I sigh

She looks at me noticing my emotions going from good to bad quickly as we pass by the upperclassmen who bullied me before nodding "alright but we are having this conversation sometime soon"

I manage a slight chuckle "I know because if I don't you'll harass me about it"

"You know it" she smiles as we go our separate ways her to the rest of her friends and me to the lunch line not noticing who I passed doing so

#

Caleb

I stiffen as Isla walks by seemingly lost in her thoughts again before feeling Chiaki nudge me slightly

"Is it just me or does something seem wrong with Isla, she seems to have gone from happy go lucky to pissed off quickly" he watches her just like I do as she goes through the line

"You're not wrong Chiaki and that's what I'm worried about"

"What do you mean?" he tilts his head slightly before quickly looking at me "you don't mean she's about to, do you?"

I nod before looking at him "I can tell she's about to shift for the first time, her birthday is tomorrow right?"

He nods to confirm that "you got to tell her soon Caleb if she doesn't shift tomorrow then she might shift the day that break starts"