Part 4

So in this part we get to see a little bit of chiakis perspective on things hope you all like it

Ur elemental author-chan ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#

Caleb

I glance at Chiaki after the girls fall silent and chuckle seeing his face a bright red "you good there bud you're a bit red"

"Y-yeah I'm fine, perfectly fine" he mumbles still blushing before clearing his throat and looking at me "so are you gonna ask Isla to the dance?"

I sigh and glance back at Isla "I want to but at the same time I don't know Chiaki I feel like I should let her bring it up but" I fall silent and groan "why are feelings hard"

Chiaki Laughs slightly "maybe because you're nervous, scared, and confused about how to act on it"

I roll my eyes and lightly shove him "yeah yeah yeah"

He laughs and almost falls "whoa!" he grabs the table and stays upright "that was close"

I laugh and nod "sorry Chiaki didn't mean to make you almost fall"

"Sure you didn't but I forgive you" he smiles before glancing at Ivy "do you think I should ask Ivy to go to the dance with me?"

"You definitely should you two are meant for each other" I smile "I mean that you'll see"

"Sure but fine I'll ask her but if she punches me it's your fault"

"Yeah yeah I know now go before lunch is over" I get up and pull him up before lightly shoving him towards the girls' table.

"Hey wait no ack" he stumbles before grumbling something like I hate you sometimes before walking over to Ivy who was now taking care of her trash.

#

Chiaki

I muttered under my breath as I walked away from Caleb and went to ask Ivy to the school dance. As I walk over to her I realize that I'm extremely nervous and want to run but I force myself to continue walking over to her.

"Hey um Ivy"

Ivy quickly turns around her eyes wide "oh hey Chiaki" she squeaks out

"Could I ask you something?"
"You just did but sure what would you like to ask" She chuckles slightly

I take a deep breath before fumbling over my own words "I was um wondering if you would like to go me to dance" I facepalm "no that's not what I meant" I look up hearing her laugh

"I know what you meant and yes I would love to go to the school dance with you"

"Really you would?" I look at her in shock and bewilderment

She nods "yep you're a cool guy and cute too so I'll go with you but only if you agree to help me get Caleb and Isla to go together"

I smile and laugh before nodding "I'm trying to get him to ask her actually but he's too nervous to even try"

"Hmm well it's obvious he likes her and that she likes him a little but I'm not sure what to do to get them to talk to each other"

"Don't worry I have that part figured out"

"Alright but do it quick tomorrow is the last day to buy tickets"

"Don't worry Ivy I've got this just make sure she gets to class on time"

"Right. See you then Chiaki" She smiles as she walks back to Isla

"Yeah see you then" I walk back over to Caleb with a huge smile and high five his upheld hand