Bio

Appearence:

Name:Ryoumen Sukuna

Name:Ryoumen Sukuna

Alias:King of Curses

Species:Cursed Spirit(Incarnated)

Age:1000+

Sex:Male

Birthday:Unknown

Blood Type:AB

Laterality:Ambidexturous

Weapon:His Body

Status:Alive

Occupation:Special Grade

Aligment:Evil

Faction:Senki-Shu

Hobby:Showing His Superiority In A Fight

Favorite Food:Japanese Food

Hair Color:Pink

Eye Color:Red

Height:5'8''

Weight:178KG

Personality:

Sukuna is cold-hearted, selfish, immoral and exceptionally sadistic. He's uncaring for the lives of humans and curses alike, comparing them with maggots and blanantly claiming he'll slaughter them. Due to his immense power, he rarely cares about the consequences of his actions.

Sukuna is aware of his immense power and quiet arrogant of it. He never takes his enemy seriously and even go as far as to brutalize, patronize and taunt them. His arrogance shouldn't be mistaken fir stupidity as he's highly intelligent and manipulative. Even so, he showed to be able to acknowgled and praise his enemies's and allies's strenght, despise being much more powerful himself.

Background:

Inittialy believed to have been a Imaginary Demon, Sukuna was in fact a real human and Jujutsu Sorcerer that lived more than one hundred years ago and was greatly feared for his power even as a human. After his death and becoming a Curse Spirit, he was too strong to be fully destroyed. Even with all the power of the Jujutsu Sorcerers of the Golden Era of Jujutsu, Sukuna lived on as twenty indestructible fingers, each one containing a fraction of his soul and power.

Abilities:

Overall Skill Level:Sukuna is not only a Special Grade Curse, but the strongest Cursed Spirit to ever exist. His mere awakening was felt through the entire Shibuya. Sukuna singelhandedly fatally harmed Mahito when angered, defeated Jogo without much effort and even went after to defeat Mahoraga, feat that no being not even a Gojo clan member with the Six Eyes hasn't accomplished, under one minute while keeping Megumi alive. The only ones who could compare to him would be the Special Grade Sorcerers Gojo Satoru and Okkotsu Yuta.

Inacarnation:There's a slim xhance of any of his fingers being absorbed by a human without dying. Would that happen, Sukuna can take possesion of the body qnd controling it as he pleases. The only one able to fight his control was Itadori Yuji.