Chapter 2:This is true Jujutsu!

The transaction was a disaster. On the bright side, Senki-Shu has a new powerful ally.

The other members of the team had noticeable blushes when he was presented to them. Likely because he was not wearing a shirt, thing that is unusual in this day's age.

That is when the subject subject of him wearing actual clothes came in. Sukuna had no idea about this day's fashion, nor did he have any interes in it. He ended up wearing that brat's uniform, for old times's sake.

 He ended up wearing that brat's uniform, for old times's sake

For now he did...well, nothing. He still needs to find the rest of his fingers, but none of them were active enough for him to sense them yet.

After a bit of research, the King of Curses found out he wasnot in his original world anymore. For something like this to happen...he can only think it's thanks to the combined efforts if Satoru and Tengen. Although it brought him joy to know that the Jujutsu Sorcerers were so afraid of him as to send him to another world.

Right now he was playing one of those things called video games woth one of his new teammates. The only game he really played before was that time when he played shogi with one of the elders...Although he did kill the elder afterwards.

The girl had blonde hair tied in two fluffy pigtails and red eyes. She was a...what did the woman who was alwais with Yuji call them? Ah, righ, gyaru. Her name was Yuki.

Yuki:Woah, you're damn good for someone so

Yuki:Woah, you're damn good for someone so...What did you say your age was, again?

Sukuna:No idea. I stopped counting after one thousand.

Yuki:Are you sure you're not a Yoma.

Sukuna:I have already said many times, I'm a Cursed Spirit.

Yuki:And that's really that different?

Sukuna:Of course it is! These Yomas you procured would be put from Grade Four to Grade Two in terms of power. Don't even think of comparing .e with them!

Yuki:Woah! Sorry...

Sukuna:Haaah. To begin with, I'm a Vengeful Cursed Spirit, meaning I was also once human.