Chapter 1:The light feels best in the flesh!...Wait, Where am I?

Have you ever cursed someone? Did you think what a frightening action that is? Did you ever think...what if that curse cones true?

On a rooftop in the a certain city in Japan a transaction was getting finished. This transaction wasn't a normal one, a obvious fact by the secrecy they're trying to uphold.

A groop of mobs with a gruff looking man that looked to be the boss on one side and two women that were in fact ninjas on the otherside. The two groups were also accompanied by strange looking demons similar to monsters from Japanese mythology born from the sheed of blood between ninjas, also known was Yomas.

One woman was shorter, but had sharp eyes and radiated pride and authority, hinting she was the leader. She had black hair and golden eyes, wearing a luxurious black militar-like uniform. Her name was Hyoki.

By her side was her companion who gave off a elegant and dangerous aura

By her side was her companion who gave off a elegant and dangerous aura. She had silver hair tied in a curled side tail and almost hypnothic purple eyes, wearing q purple dress with a butterfly mark on her chest. Her name was Reki.

Hyoki:Right, this should be everything

Boss:Yeah, you're a real help! I'm surprised you can procure so much with the relationship you have with your family.

Hyoki:...You sure have quiet a mouth on you.

Boss:Heh, some say it's my saving grace!

Reki:I would expect to be so from a former member of the gouvernment.

Boss:Right...Hey, pack that box up good! We can take the Yomas later.

Reki:Oh? Why would you prioritize a measly box over a Yoma?

Boss:I've some of the ninja top technology, you see. It gives some strange readings and when we tried to open it Yomas came like a moth to a flame. Heh, it should be pretty useful!

Hyoki:I see. Alright, the deal's off.

Boss:...Ha?

Hyoki:What do you mean "Ha?". That should be my line. Let's leave your rudeness ans leering aside, it was hard enough to put up with that. But now you tell me that you have kept secret facts about what we're treating? Do you really think that makes you trustful enough to have a deal with?

Evil shinob? No, just a malevolent curse!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara