✿Chapter One✿

"𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝" =𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑 '𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝'= 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝 =𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜/ 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜/ 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝= 𝚝𝚟, 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝=𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎/𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗/𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚜/ 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔
----------

**✿❀♡❀✿**

*----------*

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘-𝚜𝚊𝚗!"

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚈/𝚗-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗."

*----------*

**✿❀♡❀✿**

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛 & 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝
*----------*

ライジングサン, or in English, "The Rising Sun". Owned by Y/n Mitsuri Kanroji. A diner and restaurant inspired by Japanese culture. Asian flavors, with some western and own creative add-ons.

Yor walked through the open wooden slide doors. She was greeted with cherry blossom decorations and red lanterns, as it was spreaded all across the restaurant. She sat along at the long counter table, she looked at the menu.

"Yor-senpai!" She looked up from the menu.

"Ah! Y/n-chan! I thought your shift was later in the afternoon?"

"Ahh, just felt like doing something this morning. Anyways, your on break?"

"Yep! Sadly I don't have much time left, so I'll be eating fast. Oh! Also Camila is throwing a party at her house, Saturday. She wanted me to invite you, but you'll need to bring someone. " Yor said, as Y/n was the only person without a "lover". (Yor has a boyfriend ok-) Y/n stared at her with dot eyes.

"Like a date-?" Yor nodded. "Aw man! I don't know who to bring. Everyones so busy, now days, and I don't exactly wanna bring Iguro-san..." Y/n said, pulling out a small note book. "The regular?"

"Mhm. What happened between you two?" Y/n wrote the order and clipper it for the chefs.

"Well, we talked and agreed that we liked each other. However while liking him, I couldn't exactly see me and him in a full relationship. In that, I more or so see him as like a really close guy friend, or a brother." She said poring a hot cup of tea. "I told him that, and we agreed to just be friends, thankfully. He's a really nice guy and super cute! But I don't think we're ment to be, but I'm pretty sure he'll find interest in someone else. We distanced since then." She placed the tea in front of Yor.

"Wow, thank god he didn't take it badly."

"Right!? I would feel even worse, I felt bad telling him!"

"Order #69, ready to be served!"

"Thank you, Iguro-san! Here you go Yor-senpai!" Y/n set down a plate of okonomiyaki (japanese savory pancake) and a bowl of miso soup. Yor took a bite.

"Mm!! Good as always!" As Y/n was about to walk away, Yor stopped her. "Oh! Y/n!"

"Hm?"