✿Chapter Three✿

"𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝" =𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑 '𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝'= 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝 =𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜/ 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜/ 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝= 𝚝𝚟, 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝=𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎/𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗/𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚜/ 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔
----------

**✿❀♡❀✿**

*----------*

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍...

... 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

*----------*

**✿❀♡❀✿**

𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢
*----------*

They arrived at Eden Academy. It was filled with families and chatter.

"Its huge!" 'This is way bigger than those local schools I went to! Oh, I see Sharon.' Y/n thought.

(This is what she wore, imagine with a long skirt)

(From google)

"It is the top school in the nation, after all."

"I never imagined there'd be so many applicants!"

"Each of them are fighting for Anya's slot."

"How are you, Anya? Is the crowd affecting you?" Loid asks.

"I'm okay, mister sir!"

"You can just call him father, sweetie." Y/n said, hugging Loids arm, her chest squished against it. Loid felt his face heat up. She held his umbrella and her purse. "I feel like I stand out a lot..." She said to Loid, looking up at him.

"I think you look beautiful." He complimented. Y/n blushed, looking away, still holding his arm. "Now, let's join them." They walked through the arched entrance.

As they stepped through the entrance, both parents jolted from the sense of being watched.

'Someone's watching us!' They both thought.

'But who could it be?' Y/n looked around.

'There. Four in the Skywalk. Three in the bell tower. Even more in the buildings on either side...'