Bio

Name:Austin.

Race:Unknown.

Age:Unknown

Hair: Brown with white tips

Style:

Eyes:Red eyes with white pupils

Cloths:

Likes:Sparring

Likes:Sparring. Friends. Helping people and saving the innocent. Spicy food.

Dislike:The Seven Dietys.  Demon clan and Goddess clan. Melissa's food.

Magic:Wrath;  Austin's magic power involves with his rage and anger.  The angrier he becomes, the stronger he becomes.  Because of this, he has no real limit in strength.  The down side is that his body cant handle too much power from it.  So in order to control it, he has a limiter in his chest that was given to him by an old friend.

Abilities:

Super strength: Has unmatched strength and uses that to his advantage.

Unmatched hand to hand combat:Austin is able to fight on par with some of the best fighters with his hands and his prefered fighting style.

Mantra control:A unique magic ability that Austin can use that lets him ahot out energy blast from his hands in rapid succession.  He is also able to use this to power up his attacks and defense.

Super human abilities:Austin has anhance speed, agility, and durability to where most attacks landing on

Uncontrollably rage:Austin has rage issues and will blow a fuse at the drop of a dime.  Most of the time he uses his anger to fight with, but he does have his outburst.  Because of this, he has a hard time being sociable to others including the sins.

Swordmanship:Austin is incredibly skilled in swordship but he prefers to fight with his fist.

Regeneration:Austin is able to walk away through almost any type of injuries with little to not damage and if damaged, can heal up quickly as shown to be able regrow while limbs and organs with ease.