chapter 2

The group have just now reached Necropolis with Melissa getting all of their attention.

Melissa:Alright gang!  Its time to set up shop while we look for Queen!!

Baley:I guess the captain does have a bar to run.

Austin:Surprisingly.

Melissa:Diane, get to work jumbo billboard girl!!

Diane:Wait really!?

Melissa:Austin, make some of your good old famous sake!!

Austin:Really?  If Ive got too.

Melissa:Baley, you got the kitchen!!

Baley:Who me?

Hawk:Are you sure we can trust he with the food?

Austin:Trust me, Baley is a great cook but cant make a drink to save her life while Melissa is a great bartender but her food tastes like shit.

Melissa:Quite down Austin.  Anyway Baley, our storage unit is in the back.

Melissa turned to her and noticed that Baley was gone.

Hawk:Unreal!!  I cant believe that jerk left too, right Austin!?

Hawk turned towards Austin and notice that he was gone too like Baley.

Melissa:Now where to he go to himself?

Austin and Baley are seen walking though the town together.

Baley:I cant believe that the captain think there is some kind of area to make a sale here.

Austin:Thats the captain though.  Common sense has now why of reaching her.

Baley:That's true.  Whats that?

They both turned to see a little girl trying to hide from them both and when she noticed that she was spotted by them.  When she tried to run, she tripped and fell on the ground as she showed signs of exhaustion.  Both Austin and Baley quickly ran up to her with Balry holding her carefully and trying to wake her.

Baley:Hey kid, are you ok?

Austin:She looks to be suffering from starvation.  We need to get some food for her and quickly.

???:Get away from my sister!!

Both turned to the voice to see a little bot who looks to be the older brother of the little girl with them.  He appears to be holding a pitch fork and has it pointing at them.

Austin:Kid listen, just put the pitch fork down so we can help you sister.

Boy:No way!!  Im not going to trust some strangers with my sister!!

Baley:Hey kid, have you been making sure she has been fed?  Cause if not, than Ill take her with us.

The little boy didnt like this response and without thinking, stabbed Baley in the chest with his pitchfork as she let him do so.  The kid than realized what he did as he looked at her in horror while his sister went to try an ease his worries.

  The kid than realized what he did as he looked at her in horror while his sister went to try an ease his worries