Run Boy Run

Suddenly the Umbrella Academy's peace was broken by a loud noise, everyone ran outside to find the source, and Willow grabbed her daughter's hand. They found a large glowing portal in their backyard and Luther yelled out "Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly. Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two."

"Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan." Diego yelled back making Willow roll her eyes before she shoved out of the way by Klaus "Out of the way!" His siblings watched in confusion as he threw a fire extinguisher into the portal

"What is that gonna do?" Allison asked in a confused tone, Klaus shrugged obviously freaking out although he pushed Brenley behind him "I don't know.Do you have a better idea?"

Suddenly electricity began to crackle and they all backed up "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Everyone get behind me."

"Yeah, get behind us!" Diego called as both he and Willow stepped forward, Willows's hands glowing green as she prepared for a fight, but Klaus shook his head "I vote for running! Come on!"

Before he could move someone fell through the portal crashing onto the ground, Willow stepped forward ready to attack when she noticed that the figure seemed familiar. 

Five stood looking over his siblings, his gaze landing for just a second longer on the girl who stood beside Klaus, his eyes met her own and he barely restrained the shiver that came over him. Then Klaus's voice broke through his thoughts "Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me?"

Five frowned and looked down his eyes widening in horror before he spoke "Shit."

"Language!" Willow and Diego both said in the same instant, making their siblings stare at them in disbelief.

________________________________________________________________________________

Brenley watched the strange boy who had appeared out of nowhere closely, her parents said he was one of their siblings, but that made no sense

Brenley watched the strange boy who had appeared out of nowhere closely, her parents said he was one of their siblings, but that made no sense.. Unless he could time travel, her parents rarely spoke of their past so she knew nothing of their siblings powers.

"What's the date? The exact date." The Boy who's name was Five asked, as he moved around the kitchen what appeared to be a marshmallow and peanut butter sandwhich. Brenley shook her head in disgust, Five noticed herlook and smirked.. Somethings never changed.

"The 24th." Vanya spoke up and Five turned "Of what?"

"March."

"Good."

"So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther asked, making Willow roll her eyes at her brother before standing to approach Five who was  clambering through cabinets to find something. She opened on pulling out  the chocolate syrup and handing it to him, Five grinned "You always were my favorite Willow."

"It's been 17 years." Luther said interrupting the two, Five scoffed "It's been a lot longer than that." 

He jumped and Luther groaned in annoyance "I haven't missed that."