Chapter 1 ~Totally normal day~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Watch it dimwit!!!" Said a tall, blonde guy with wacky, spikey hair. He had bloody red eyes and a natrualy angry face. He had run into a boy with unbelievably fluffy green and black hair.

"I-I'm sorry K-kachan" Stuttered the boy with goofy green hair and cute freckles scattered across his face. The poor boy bowed a thousand times in front of the moody blondy.

"Yeah you better be, Deku!!!" He screamed at the poor boy while the boy had his head tilted downwards.

"Kachan? Deku? What are these bizarre names???" Said a guy with weird yellow hair and a silly, black zap dye in it.

"SHUT IT DUNCE FACE!!!" Shouted the blonde bombshell (see what I did there) frustratedly. His face turned tomato color out of anger and frustration.

"A-a-actually o-our names are I-izuku Midoriya and Bakugou K-katsu-" But just before Midoriya could finish his scentence the bell rang, therefore they had to rush to class.
               ~     ~      ~      ~     ~     ~
Everyone was hurrying to class, except for one explosively moody guy, Bakugou Katsuki. He was unsure where his classroom was located and everyone else were already ahead of him. He pulled out a map from his pockets and examined it. " Class 1A ......Class 1A...WHERE THE HELL DO I FIND CLASS-" He suddenly felt a heavy body slam against his. He fell on his back, down to the floor while closing his eyes out of shock.

He slowly opened his crimson colored orbs and there he saw two pair of different colored eyes staring back at his. One blue just like the ocean waves and another gray, just like the color of dark rhinestones. There, was an unbelievably beautiful, but strange guy laying on top of him. The guy had different color of hair split in the middle. Red like beautiful, fresh roses and white just like the glistening snow. His lips were juicy and rosey. His hair was almost reaching Bakugou's face. He also had a rather....unique feature to him tough... There was a big scar, it seemed to be some sort of burn mark on one part of his face. Strangely enough, it just seemed to add more to his charm!

Their lips were almost one inch apart from touching. They slightly blushed. They then suddenly jumped from the realization of what just happened. "E-eh I got to go...-"  Said the guy while emediatly getting off bakugou and running off to the corridor.

Bakugou just sat there though, he was kind off unable to process what just happened. Suddenly out of nowhere he became boiling red! Maybe out of anger, maybe out of emberassment, maybe out of something else, who knows, it's Katsuki after all, he's always unpredictable. He then remembered that he is going to be late to class so he quickly got up and rushed to the corridor trying to find class 1A.

After some time, he finally found his classroom. He stood there, sweating and bowing down, desperately trying to catch his breath. He then lifted his head up and there stood someone....

The same red and white haired guy with the strange scar was looking at him...

A/N: Hello reader!!!♡♡♡ It's me, the creator, I just wanted to say thank you for reading my story!!! And I'm sorry if it wasn't that good because this is actually my first time writing an official fanfic! I'm doing this ship because of my friend actually! She likes this ship alot. Anyway, I hope y'all have a fun time reading♡~