🍋Pup And Master (WildChip)🍋

Warning for petplay, collars, bondage, and a fair amount of spanking lol-

Also I give Chip a tail and ears often dont question it- I ENJOY DOG BOYS ALRIGHT-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure about this Chip?" Wildberry said. What he had in his hands was a chain leash, and a lockable collar.

"Sure as I'll ever be!" Chip was ecstatic to say the least. He was sitting on his bed, in nothing but his boxers. Wildberry had his pants on still.

Wildberry sighed, unsure about something. "Y'know if you don't want to, we ain't gotta! This is a two way thing!" Chip could feel how uneasy his boyfriend was, even through stroking his tail.

"I know. Just worried I might harm you." Wildberry sat next to Chip, just to have him grab Wildberry's hand.
"C'mon, I like it rough!"
"But every time afterwards you would-"
"That was just me acting grumpy! Trust me, I'd know what I'm talking about!" Chip reassured his partner. He'd been doing this for the last few minutes over and over, since Wildberry kept being uneasy.

Wildberry nodded, gently putting the collar onto Chip and locking it. He put the key somewhere he knew he could find easily, but out of Chip's sight.

He suddenly yanked the leash attached to it, sending Chip into his chest. "Whoops. Sorry." Chip huffed, tilting his head up to look at his way taller boyfriend.

This isn't their first time, or second time, nor third. But it is the first time involving kinks, mainly focusing on Chip's, and one of Wildberry's.

Wildberry tied Chip's hands behind his back, seeing him shuffle a bit. "Hmm… didn't see you as the bondage type berry~" he was quickly punished for that attitude with a nice slap to the ass.

"Well, this isn't only bondage. Don't forget about me being your master~" Wildberry purred to him, knowing it sent a shiver up Chip's spine.

Wildberry soon ripped down what Chip had left on him, admiring all of the scars and curves of who was soon to be a wreck.

Wildberry's eye staring over him like that made Chip shudder. For a bodyguard he was quite thin, and also had a pretty good pear shape. Wildberry ran his hands up and down Chip's hip and lower waist, giving a soft squeeze.

Wildberry couldn't help himself any longer, he put Chip onto the floor, and got out his length. Seeing Chip's needy expression at seeing it was always adorable. "Suck puppy~" Wildberry whispered to his partner.

Chip tried, not having your hands to help move it made this more difficult than it had to be. He licked up and down the shaft, watching Wildberry's oddly dull face as he did so. His rough tongue always made Wildberry react, he licked along the lower veins and that's when Wildberry reacted, his breathing hitched.

"I know you can do more than that." Wildberry growled as he pushed Chip's face closer to his pulsing member.
"Maybe I could if I had my haNDs-" a moan left him as another hearty slap to the ass was given.

"Did I say you could speak?" Wildberry mad was way worse than anything else in the world. Chip shook his head "That's what I thought."

Without his hands it was hard to try and get Wildberry's dick into his mouth. He had eventually managed to and was bobbing his head rapidly, listening to the pleased groans and grunts of his boyfriend.

Chip felt Wildberry's hand on the back of his head, petting him. Soon he realized it was for another purpose as well once he was slammed into deep throating a good chunk of Wildberry's length.

When Wildberry released him, he pulled off and was panting. "What a slut." Wildberry grunted out, basically tossing Chip onto the bed.

"Listen to me, and listen well. Because you've already been giving me plenty of attitude, you're taking me as long as I wish and you can't cum until I say so. Got it?" He hissed out while tying Chip's legs to the headboard. Wide open.