🍋You get jealous? (WildChip)🍋

Requested by Oogaaboy69 (nice)
Jealous Wildberry time! >:33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even if they hadnt been together for to long, Wildberry and Crunchy were really close already.

Crunchy was talking with some cookie, a bit close to the other. Wildberry could feel jealously boiling in him.

The other cookie got a itty bit closer to Crunchy, and it didnt help Wildberry's jealously. It made it even worse.

The two had to share a room due to limited space in the kingdom they were in. It was for a meeting with the ancients and they had to come along, since they're yknow. The ancients body guards.

Although they had a habit of cuddling in the same bed, and during their casual nightly cuddles Wildberry couldnt get his mind off Crunchy interaction with that other cookie.

He was... so, so, so, jealous. He trailed one of his hands down, gently grabbing Crunchys ass.

"Uh- Wilds?" Crunchy asked, a bit nervous.
"I dont like how close that cookie got to you earlier." He stated gently kissing Crunchy neck. "I really didnt like it."

Crunchys breathing hitched. Is he... jealous? Hm... Crunchy smiled. "Awe, is someone jealous?~ Didnt take you at that typEE-" His sentence was cut off by the sensitive area on his neck being biten. And quite agressively might I add.

Wildberry kept biting around, not caring if he left anything that would be VERY visible. Crunchy was his. Only his. (Possessive Wildberry hours)

"May I?" Wildberry asked, running his thumb under the eslastic of Crunchy's boxers. Only getting a nod from his very flushed boyfriend.

He slipped them down and off, gently pinning Crunchy under him. He ran his hands up and down Crunchy body greedily.

Oh Im going to COVER him in marks. Wildberry thought, running his hands across the scars under Crunchys chest and the nipple peircings. (For my sanity, trans Crunchy post bottom surgery)

"What have I told you about staaRRR- Ngh-" In the middle of his sentence, Wildberry started biting along his chest.

He didnt stop biting... and biting... and even more biting. Once he was done, Crunchy's chest was covered in wonderful reds and purples.

Wildberry couldnt help himself much longer, he sucked on his fingers for a moment, and slid them into his small partner.

It didnt take him long to have his fingers pumping rapidly, lewd noises already pouring out of his partner.

They hadn't fucked in a while, since Crunchy had gotten bottom surgery and was having to recover. Now Crunchy was dealing with a both incredibly needy, and incredibly jealous Wildberry.

Wildberry's fingers slid out, and he moved down the eslastic to his own boxers. His length sprung out, Wildberry adding some of his saliva onto it to make it as smooth as he could.

Then he just thrusted it all in, seeing Crunchy cover his mouth instantly. Wildberry couldnt help himself, he started thrusting already.

Crunchy's stomach bulged and flattened over and over as he rapidly thrusted. Wildberry contuined leaving marks all over his partner, biting and sucking where he wished. A few good ones to the upper neck where it wouldnt exactly be coverable.

He kept going, Crunchy's trembling legs trying to wrap around him not able to even stay still, nor even wrap around in a full ring.

It didnt take long for Wildberry to pump a first load in, yet he kept going. He wasnt stopping until Crunchy was alllll his.

Tears started streaming down Crunchys face making Wildberry suddenly halt. "Oh shit- A-are you alright Crunchy?? Am I being to roug-"
"I-I'm alright- Wildberry k-keep going- ngh-" Crunchy said.

Wildberry was hesitant. "I swear Im alright- keep g-going please!" Crunchy basically begged. Wildberry started again, but slowly.

It didnt take him long to start rapidly speeding up. Slamming in over and over.

He slammed in one last time before painting Crunchy's insides white again. He pulled out, both of them panting.

Wildberry took a look at Crunchy, seeing how many marks he left. "I- I got a bit agressive with my bites huh-"

Crunchy shrugs, grabs Wildberrys shoulders, pulls him down, and hugs him. "Eh, I dont care. I just want cuddles now." Crunchy said.

Wildberry chuckled, going onto his back and letting Crunchy snuggle into his chest. They soon both fell asleep.

~ Morning ~

Lets just say it was uh, fairly obvious something happened with the two last night. Both from all the noise and Crunchy barely able to walk.

Plus all those bite marks definitely didnt help their case here, even with Crunchys best attempts to hide them some were so damn obvoius he had zero chance of hiding them.

Least everyone now knew that Crunchy was taken-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was really fun to write! Jealous and possessiveWildberry for the win >:333