Mattheo Riddle: Aphrodisiac

its not spicy, but it's got some seasoning, if you know what i mean

"C'mon, love, you've got to stop studying at some point." Mattheo tugged on your arm as you stubbornly ignored him, eyes trained straight ahead at Lycanthropic Anatomy and Other Assorted Oddities. It was an assignment for your Defense Against the Dark Arts class, punishment for coming into class a half an hour late, thanks to Mattheo. Your professor took one look at your swapped ties, Mattheo wearing y/h's colors and the green Slytherin tie around your neck that truly brought out your red cheeks, and gave you both an extra essay to write on a magical creature of choice. Oh, and detentions for a month.

"Let go, I've got to finish this," you snapped, eyes skimming the same paragraph for the 5th time.

"I've already got mine done, what's taken you so long?" He groaned, forehead burrowing in your neck. He let out a deep dramatic sigh and you knew the guilt tripping was near.

"That's because you only wrote 12 inches worth of information on hinkeypunks, which aren't even remotely interesting or impressive," you answered, rolling your eyes. "Now, stop doing that! If you want me to get this done, leave me alone!"

You heard Mattheo cough something that suspiciously sounded like "overachiever," but you let it go for now.  You needed to concentrate. He slid closer to you in the library seat you two had sought out and lifted his chin to prop up on your shoulder. Must. Stay. Focused, you thought. If you looked, it was all over.

"Please?" He pouted, puppy-dog eyes making their pathetic debut.

"No. Put that face away, it won't work."

"But please?"

"No, still."

"Have I ever told you that you're the prettiest girl in the world?"

"What does 'no' mean to you?"

"Hmmm, last I recalled it was a negative response to negate a statement, fact, or question. The opposite of yes. I can look it up if you like—"

"Mattheo!" You scoffed.

"What can I do to get you to stop and do something fun?" He said, dark brows nearly meeting in a frown.

"Doing something fun is what got us here in the first place." Your pearly white quill was stained with ink as you wetted it for your conclusion. Something along the lines of: As the community of lycanthropes continues to grow at alarming rates, we must all take steps to ensure the safety and education of all in order to... in order to...

"Ugh, I can't think of a conclusion," you said with a grimace. Finally giving in, you glanced over at the boy on your right. He reached his hand up and gently smoothed out the wrinkles tracing your forehead. You couldn't help but let a soft smile peak through the clouds of frustration.

"You'll find one," he replied. "You always do."

"It's never good enough."

"Look at me, love." Those ebony eyes, dark as a forest in a thunderstorm. Only love could be found in his eyes. "You were already good enough. You're essay is the best thing I've read since Quidditch Through the Ages, and you know I have no patience for these things."

"Oh, shut up, it's a makeup essay, how good can it be? Don't try to fool me, I know it's boring," You said, trying to avoid the compliment. That was still something to work on, but Mattheo was making you practice every moment of every day.

"Well, I feel very compelled to educate myself on the safety of werewolves now." He shifted so that your faces were mere inches apart, air tense with invisible electricity.

"Mhm, really," you said with sarcasm as subtle as a red elephant.

"Oh, yes, indeed," he murmured.

One hand rested firmly on your thigh, the other gently snaked it's way to the back of your neck, rubbing up and down. Whenever Mattheo spoke, you could feel his breath tickle against your hair, a tempting invitation to a forbidden party.

"Darling, we're in the library..." you began, but you caught his eyes dancing between yours and your mouth. He had an aphrodisiac grin painted upon his wet lips. Monet would've been proud of their shade of pink.

"What better place to learn then? What things shall we explore today?" He smirked, leaning in and smoothly pressing his lips upon yours.

His grip on your neck tightened as you lifted your hands to cup his cheeks. You slid it up to his hair, his weakness. The sounds he would make with your fingers tangled in his curls could persuade you to do almost anything.

Deepening his hold, Mattheo's teeth nipped at your bottom lip, slight pain being soothed by a soft lick following in its wake. A quiet groan escaped your lips and Mattheo pulled back, a mischievous smile tugging at his lips.

"That's a pretty sound, darling," he purred. "Do it again."

Blush dusted your cheeks at his words, lightly like rose petals in the spring. "Don't be shy."

His sweet kisses swept down to your jaw, three down to your ear then five down to the base of your neck. You could already feel the hickeys forming, but you let him continue. Every sensation that mattered was here and now, hands creeping up your leg, holding your hair and Mattheo's lips everywhere they could reach. You knew if you looked down, you would see how much he was enjoying this as well. The world was far away when your lover was close.

"Please, Mattheo—" you breathed.

"Please what?" He asked, not even bothering to look up from his task.

"Please—," he hit your sweet spot, gaining a gasp from you as you tightened your fingers in his hair. "Don't stop."

Those aphrodisiac lips would be the death of you.

who doesn't love a good let's-make-out-in-the-library fanfic?

love y'all and stay safe
jen xoxo