┏━°⌜プロローグ⌟°━┓

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

╰┈➤ ❝Shes like a flower, delicate in every way no matter what she does

╰┈➤ ❝Shes like a flower, delicate in every way no matter what she does.❞

                     └─── °∘❉∘° ───┘
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰┈➤ She was so graceful with her work as she worked with poisons and other materials in the room she stayed in.

She reached out towards the doctor demon, Lady Tamayo and her companion,  Yushiro.  Colliding together, they worked their way towards the cure for demons. Soon after, Tanjiro and Nezuko had joined them as well on finding the cure.

Y/n had also sought out demons and had them stay with her while finding the cure. How clingy aswell she would describe and she studied on different bloods she had collected through her journey.

Working on her journey, she stays in touch with Lady Tamayo and Yushiro while joining Tanjiro on his journey. Being in the same position as him, she didn't complain at all.  As long as she fulfills her promise...

           ╰┈➤ ❝Promise me onee-chan?

                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .

    ╰┈➤ ❝Of course, anything to make you happy.

╰┈➤ It was his dying wish for her to do so. To help those... It bypassed the clan's rule but she was willing abandon the clan to do it for him. 

     ❝How is heaven treating you B/n? I hope you're watching my work towards our promise together. ❞

She said as she kneeled down in front of her brother's grave before putting a flower bouquet on top before leaving. The weather was gleaming as she had felt otherwise that day.

╰┈➤ ❝Ne, Next time we get reincarnated, lets be siblings again okay?❞
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
                                       .

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

┏━━━ ━━━┓
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 ♡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:47 ——|————— -2:50

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜
𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕, 𝙸 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛
               ♪

┗━━━ ━━━┛