eight.

narrative

narrative.

YOU GUYS HAD came back from the mall & once you hit your bed, you were out like a light. "where y/n at?" derrick looked around. jayla gestured to your room. he popped in & saw you slumped. "damn she was hella tired." he laughed. he made sure to take 0.5 pics of you.

derrick walked out and saw kai and jayla picking a movie. "man i just feel hella bad forreal." kai sighed. jayla mean mugged him. "whatchu mean? she be putting herself into these situations." she shook her head. "but y/n, she love hard. we all know dat. you gotta be patient." derrick said.

"y'all don't understand what i mean. i've known her for 9 years and she is always getting hurt. deshawn did that shit & it broke her." she glared. jayla hated deshawn. he broke you mentally & you always said it didn't phase you but it did. jayla didn't want him back into your life but you were too nice to admit that.

"yeah, y/n is 17 now. she gotta know what's best for her. we can't keep saving her." kai added. they all nodded. derrick had a big heavy feeling in his chest because you were like his little sister. no matter how much he bullied or messed with you, he loves you and always did. he didn't like that you kept getting played by the same people.

DING!
DING!
DING!
DING!

you woke up from all the noise coming from your phone. "bruh, who the fuck is blowin my phone?" you mumbled. you coulda swore that you put your phone on dnd so nun of your notifications would go through. you opened your phone to see messages from an unknown number, suna, your mom and some other random notifications.

3 new messages from suna
6 new messages from xxx-xxxx
2 messages from ma dukes <3

you opened the messages from your mom. she basically was saying that she was going out of town for business and she wanted to let you know. you texted back with a "okay mom, i love you. have a safe trip." you opened the notifications from the unknown number. you instantly regretted reading them because you forgot that you had your read receipts on by default.

xxx-xxxx
yo y/n
wake up bra
i'm on the way
ik you not sleep 😐
n/n bra
i'm outside

"oh shit." you yelped. you looked outside and saw his car in the driveway. you immediately texted back with "alright, here i come." you decided to throw on a grey top since you slept with just a bra on. (that shit is literally so comfortable) you wore your black uggs slides and sprayed some perfume. you had your phone in hand as you walked out. before you even opened the door, a hand stopped you.

( y/n's outfit )

( y/n's outfit )

"where you goin?" derrick rubbed his eyes. "shawn is outside." you said lowly. that pissed him off. you was really finna go talk to him. after everything that happened. "y/n stay inna house." he pulled you back.   "bru, imma be quick." you rolled your eyes. derrick thought about it for a second. he didn't want you getting hurt again. "ight, ima be in the car & by the time, i'm done smokin, y'all betta be done talkin." he glared.

you quickly nodded and headed out the door. you saw shawn's car. 'i just hope i don't regret this.' you sighed. you knocked on the window and heard the locks unlock. you sat in the passenger seat and looked at him. he looked high and smelt like weed.

"so, whatchu you wanna talk about?" you finally said. he placed his hand in your thigh. "shawn. let's not." you said nervously, as you removed his hand from your thigh. "what? i can't touch you no mo?" he slightly chuckled. "no, you said you wanted to talk and you touchin me. that's not talking." you glared.

shawn was confused on why you were acting like this. usually when y'all would talk, you would allow him to touch you but not anymore. what was the change? did he really fuck up that much or was there another nigga in the picture?

"whats good witchu? i can't touch you? issa new nigga now huh?" he scoffed. now this nigga had you fucked up. "okay so you pop back up into my life and think you run shit?" you mean mugged. deshawn was shocked that you even said that. "y/n not even gon lie, you not talkin to me like dat." he laughed.

"nah, i'm done with the shit deshawn. you keep playing with my emotions. you keep saying that you done being playing and you "changed" but you keep doing the same shit." you started feeling tears. you sucked it up because you for sure didn't wanna cry in front of dis nigga.

"dats how you feel? you remember all the shit i did for you? i cared about you and i loved you and you repay me with this shit?" he argued. "don't start dat shit wit me. you know i loved you and i treated you well but i'm done." you said, as you got out the car and slammed the door. deshawn had gotten out the car and yanked your wrist back.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N." he shouted. you were stunned at what he said. "ion care what nigga you go to next, ima always be here. you not going nowhere." he yelled. "same old shit deshawn, it gets old." you rolled your eyes. he yanked your arm back and it was hurting you. you wanted to forgive him and get back with him but he wasn't good for you at all.

"let go of her." you turned around to see derrick walking out the car. he aggressively let you go. "so this the new nigga huh?" he scoffed. you got up since you hit your knee on the pavement. "you're not gonna push me around like no dummy. you're a corny ass nigga and i hate your dumbass." you said, pushing him with each word. at this point, tears were falling down your face.

"i shoulda knew you was a hoe." he shook his head smiling. you instantly slapped him. "and i shoulda knew you've been a bitch since day one." you pointed at him. derrick had pulled you off him because he knew you would have probably let your emotions get the best of you. "you finna run back to me, watch. i'm the best you'll ever get." he shouted as he got back into his car and drove off.

you broke down in derrick's arms. you couldn't hold it back anymore. it hurt like hell. you still had love for shawn. why do i still feel like this? why do i still love him? derrick had carried you into the house and sat you on your bed. he hated seeing you like this. he wanted to kill deshawn because this was the first time he seen how weird he was firsthand.

"why me bruh?" you sobbed into his chest. derrick looked away from you. he hurts him seeing you all broken down. he could see you were mentally drained. you had an act to show people that you didn't care but secretly he knew you did. "what am i finna do 'rick?" you sobbed.

"it's okay y/n, you'll get over it and you finna get yourself back together."

Author's Note:
i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. i feel so bad for y/n but there is more to come !