37. Jeopardy

Pallavi's POV

"Pallavi wake up!!" I heard someone  shout.

What the hell is it morning already?

I lazly Lifted my head and watched outside my window, yes it was morning.
Ugh. It feels like I slept five min ago.

"Pallavi dii Aai, Baba and milind kaka has went market and Sulochana kaku and Amruta are going to parlour." Nikhil said in just one breath.

Wait why is he telling me that?

"So?" I said squeezing my eyes.

"So you will be alone for a while, take care of yourself" he said.

"Wait and you?"

"I am going to the Sangeet venue I need to check some arrangements" he said.

"Ugh okay" I said.

"Bye dii, don't forget to eat breakfast, it's on the breakfast table" he said as he left my room.

I slowly got up. My ankles seems fine today as I didn't felt any pain while walking normally. But doctor Said I can't dance otherwise it my ankle will become worse due to pressure.

It's my Sangeet today and I can't dance. I guess I will just have to watch them all dance in front of me. Nikhil and Amruta better make us win today. I won't loose to that Ghamandi Rao today, I wished.

Mehndi and Sangeet ceremony was on evening so we had time for preparation.
I took a warm shower and ate breakfast made by Aai.

I went upstairs to my room and organised it as I was so tired yesterday that I couldn't clean it.

I was done cleaning my room nearly half an hour later.
But still too much time left. Why doesn't this sun sets faster.

"Ugh Pallavi just stop, it's still 11 in the morning"

I wonder what my Ghmandi Rao was doing right now.Probably be busy in preparation, let see.

I grabbed my phone and diled his number.
It rang few times but he didn't pick.

What?

Is he that busy?

Mr. Busy business man!!!

He better come on our wedding day. Who knows he will work on that day too.

My phone rang and I got excited as I thought it's Raghav but it was a Private Number.

"Hello!"

"Hello Ms. Pallavi Sawant"

Sawan..t!! Nobody call me with this surname exceppp...tt...

Oh shit...that creepy messenger.

"You!!! I told you not to contact me again. I am not interest---" I was cut off by him.

"relax Ms. Sawant, I already said I am your well wisher. I am here to save you, I am gonna harm you" he said

"Listen whoever the Fuck you are, I am not interested in any of your vague claims about Raghav so, just stop bothering me" I spat.

"Cool down Ms. Sawant, don't be so stubborn, I can prove everything I said, all you need to do is trust me once and come at the place I will text" he said again.

"I already told you I am not going anywhere" I said
"Okay then I will come to you, if I am not wrong you are alone at home, aren't you?"

What the hell, how does he know?

He is stalking me?

"How do you know that?" I asked.
I was nervous but I tried to hide that.