You Broke Me!!!

Haseena Malik pressed the trigger ......and a quick tear ran down her cheek...as she held her Gun unfazed ...All her rage , her anger , her  sense of irritation , her angst had built up and led her to the moment she was in right now....

Never in a million years had she thought she would do something like what she did now...or rather never had she thought that she would be forced to do this...Her heart felt heavy as it paced...It was her first encounter...aur...and the criminal was her pyaar...Anubhav....

Yea Haseena malik had just shot Anubhav ...and stood still unwavering seeing anubhav fall to death..with the bullets pierced in his heart....She slowly inched near him to take a look at him ...lying there lifeless dead , his corpse...Her eyes immediately welled up...but she was adamant that she will not cry...atleast not for this traitor..she bit her lips as he kneeled near his body...

Hum jhatka dena ka shamta bhi rakte hai... his words came to her mind hurting her more.... Itna bada jhatka bhi nahi dena tha aapko anubhav she said in a broken voice..she bit her teeth to control herself ....She felt a hand it was Karishma singh who had just freed her mother...

KS:  madam sir ...aap apni maa ko leke jaaye ....

Haseena understood seeing her karishma singh..she was also broke as much as she was..after all it was her Anu bhaiya that had betrayed her..The rough and tough Karishma singh she knew had also been broken and she could see it in her eyes..

The one who was never good at showing emotions was on the verge of breaking down..Haseena understood she might need some alone...She slowly got up and got her mother...and kept a hand on Karishma singh shoulder to reassure her ...Karishma singh nodded her head...and Haseena malik took her mother away..

Karishma singh bent down and saw him...her Anu bhaiya.....The man who always inspired to take up civil services ..the man she had adored from her childhood who had protected her from their Maa's daant..and who had never let the society's thought of a women getting into police affect was lying there....lifeless...and to add to her pain...He was the traitor the department for looking for...Kyun bhaiya...kahe kiya aapne aisa....kyun..aap toh...desh se bahut prem karte the na kyun...??? her voice broke out crying....

The situation was informed to police thana and the whole mahila police thana arrived at the scene..

Pushpaji saw her daughter crying and broken and she too cried...It was not usual for her Dhaasu bahu rani to cry but she was too broken to be in her baukaal form now...Pushpaji ran and hugged her daughter... nahi bachha rothe nahi... Ks immediately hugged her...and cried her heart out... aapko pata hai pushpaji..jab humare maii...baap nahi the yehi ek shaqsiyat hai jisne humne hosla diya ..jinke vajah se humne police i training kar paye....yeh sab kya hogaya maaa...she cried her heart out...

While all the mahila police thana was in tears...seeing KS in her vulnerable state...Aisa lagta hai maa ki neeche se zameen kich gaya hai.. she burst out crying.....

Chetea and santu were in tears ...and so was billu..

THe ambulance took his body and the forensic took the clues and photos for their reports...and the whole crew followed the ambulannce to hospital...

In the Hospital...

THe staff:  Inka koi relatives hai..jo body ko collect karne ke liye aayenge...??

 Ks wiped her tears her  Koi nahi hai inka relation mein aap anadh shavo ko jaise karthe kai vaise kijiye... Pushpaji wanted to stop her..Ks saw her..Nahi..maa..Gaadhar ke liye humara parivaar mein jagah nahi hai..na humare dil main na humare pariwaar mein... 

 Wo bhai zarur hai humare..par hum unke jaise nahi hai amma humare liye humare desh pehle aata hai..Aur gaddhaar hai wo hai..phir chahe vo humari... she chpked  humari anu bhaiya hi kyun na ho....

Aapko dekjna chahitha maa...vo aise...Pretending to hold a gun ... aise bandook tanne huye the madam sir ke upar hum hil gaye the dekhar pushpaji....isliye na wo humare bhai hai na hum unke behan... Pushapaji ruffled her hair and gently pecked her head with a kiss...

Her daughter was always strong and never this vulnerable and she had all though sarcastically but still taunted her for being pathar dill...now looking at her soo broken her heart pained she wished her daughter did remain stone hearted and felt nothing...Atleast Itne dukh se toh bachti...her heart pained seeing her bahu like that..

Cheeta , Billu and santu could not take so they went out of the corridor...

Cheeta :  hum karishma madam ko aise nahi dekh sakthe santu ji..

 Santu:  Main bhi nahi mujhe toh madam sir ka tension ho rahi hi...vo pyaar karthi thi unse yaar...

Billu ji:  Pata nahi yeh sab kya hogaya...vo shrimaan shrimaan karte the mujhe itna izzat karte the..fir yeh sab kya hogaya???

Chita:  eh...tum bhi ajeeb ho yaar billote yaha hum humri dono officer ka dil tutt gaya uska matamb mana rahe..tum tumhari izzat hi baath le bait gaye ho...ajeeb prani ho yaar tum bhi..

 Here pushpaji was consoling Karishma singh...and kept wondering how Haseena malik was coping with the loss..after she was her daughter too...she knew her madam sir would not open up to her ammi..and she knew she is also as broken as karishma singh...

Karisham singh Forensic report aagayi... a voice came..

Ks and pushpaji stood and saw their madam sir haseena malik...and their heart pained 

**************************

 Do let me  know how it was 

First thought of writting of seperate book IDK if you will like it or not so posting it as OS

I really felt this part was ignored in the show..

Would you like to read Haseena malik's POV also

Do let me know..and please give it a shoutout and vote  if you like it 

Happy reading