The Unbearable Deceit

Hm fell on her sofa after giving her ammi her medicines and making her sleep....

She leaned back and held her forehead and closed her eyes....

Aapko poetry achi lagti hai na....anubhav's voice echoed in her head....

Toh hum humari baath ek shayari se hi shuru karte hain....

" Agar Hume chod kar vo khush hain....
Toh shikayat kaisi....
Ab hum unhe Khushi bhi na de....
Toh mohabbat kaisi....."

Agar apko yehi teek lagta hai...yehi sahi haseena ji...yehi sahi....

Hume bulakar agar aap khush hain...toh hum aapki Khushi kaise cheen sakthe hain....

Anubhav's words lingered in her mind...

Kaash humne aapko vahi ke vahi rok diya hota anubhav Hume itna dard sehna nahi padtha....a quick ter fell on her lap...she wiped her tears....

Par humne aapko usse aage bolne Diya...aur natheeeja hum aaj bugat rahe hain....she gulped in her sorrow...glaring at her the wall that was in opposite to her blantantly....

" Hum aapke jeevan se jaa rahe hain...humesha ke liye...."

Her heart pained remembering his words .....haa .Hume issi don aapko jaane Dena chahiye tha anubhav...humse....she fell down on her knees from the sofa holding her chest....she felt a sharp pain on her chest and she was not able to move...Aaaaahhh she choked.....

Her breaths got slow...and she was finding hard to breathe...her face was all sweaty....and she kept her hand on the near by table to support her but her body and mind had had it enough....her pupils rolled and she fell unconscious with the this beside the table...pulling down the water bottle with her ....

The sound from the water bottle made her ammi Wale up and she rushed to see haseena Malik....she was lying there lifeless...profusely sweating all over her body....

Her ammi immediately went near her and patted her cheeks ....to get her to her consciousness...but it was all in vain..

She immediately grabbed the water bottle that was near her ..and took some water in her hands and splashed on her face.... Yet no response...

All panicked she dialled Karishma Singh....

In Karishma Singh's house...

Ks had locked her all in alone at her room and pondering over darkness....a sight never left her eye.....her brother her own Anu bhaiya ...holding the gun...and being a traitor....

Ks was strong she knew that and she didn't want to cry...yet defeating her persistence the years came down running hurting her more...lowering her guards even more .....

Pushpaji and lalla too tried to knock and talk to her...but it was of no use...

Karishma Singh was a person who does not put trust easily but when she does...she does it whole heartedly...but now...two of her major relations have given her the deceit...

Yes she remembered how her madam sir cheated nd acted as urmilaa...though not big deceit as the one her brother gave her...but it hurt her still...

When you are pricked by thorns....even the flowers on thorns prick you...aur yeh toh saarre aam dhoka hua hai....

Her phone rang bringing her from her wild thoughts ....it's read ammi.....

At first she flipped the phone not wanting to see it...but...she at some level was attached to her as well...what was her mistake in all these?!?