Information and hugs

Once we had escaped the bands crazy fans we were taken into a small room in a nearby building.

I sat in the nearest sofa I could find and the boys sat around me. For some reason I felt especially close to them right now. I wasn't sure if I liked the feeling or not.

"You okay Bunny girl" Gajeel asked me. Most of the boys were acting like I was there little sister. When the crowd outside started to scream and fight there way to the boys I got scared. But they were all there reassuring me and putting and comforting hand on my shoulder or arm.

The only boy who was not acting like my brother was Natsu. I wasn't sure what he thought I was but I wasn't a little sister that was for sure.

"I'm fine it guess just a little shocked that's all" I said finally as I put my head in my hands "I didn't realise how crazy people can get"

They laughed and Grey and Laxus slung there arms over my shoulders. They were both sitting next to me on the sofa. Opposite us were Gajeel and Natsu sitting on another.

"Fans do get a bit rowdy" Natsu laughed.

He suddenly looked at me very seriously. "I suddenly realised that we don't know anything about you"

I looked at him in the eyes. "what do you want to know?" I asked.

"Just give us some useless facts about yourself" Natsu said.

All the boys looked interested now and Grey and Laxus removed there arms so that they could turn and look at me.

"Okay let's see, where can I start. I'm 17, nearly 18, my birthdays in two weeks on Saturday, my favourite colour is pink, my mother passed away when I was 8, I ran away from my father when I was 13 and lived in the streets for 6 months until I was forced to go into child services, I haven't spoke to my dad in a while, I love music, um... I'm not sure what else to say"

I smiled at them. I was suddenly pulled into a hug by someone. I looked to see pink hair next to my cheek. Then I felt three more bodies crash into Natsu's and mine.

"We didn't know Luce" Natsu said quietly "you've had a hard life so far and for some strange reason I want to make it better starting now"

I could feel them all nodding, agreeing with what Natsu was saying.

"I don't think I've felt this way about anyone else before. We've only know each other for a day but I feel like it's forever"

"I know, I feel it too" I said to them all somehow knowing that they all felt it it was like we were a little family already.. and we had only known each other for a day.