Chapter 1- Not Edited

Just a clarification: Leona and Ledger were bestfriends when they were little. Leona moved away to live with her dad. Because her parents are divorced. Her dad passed away so she has to live with her mother. Her father had custody because he threw false accusations at the mother and the judge believed him.

Now she lives with her mother and goes to a new school. She goes to ghe same school as her old bestfriend Ledger.

I hope that made the story more clear and gave a better idea. Don't forget to vote and comment I love to read your comments.

I'm so nervous it's my first day at this school and it's kinda scary Idk how people are there

I'm so nervous it's my first day at this school and it's kinda scary Idk how people are there. Are they going to be mean or nice or what?

I go downstairs and see that my mom has made breakfast. I haven't known my mother for long. Besides when she was still together with dad. But he died and now I'm here. I feel like she is trying to be good to me. She is showing me that she can be a good mother but I still don't know if I can trust her.

"Good morning sweetie"

"Good morning mom" I smiled at her and took a seat.

Everyone deserves a second chance even her. I look at the table she made waffles. I like waffles. I put some on my plate and start eating. It's silent for a while but we talked a bit before I had to leave for school.

"I can drop you off before I head to work if you want" my mother said.

I have my own car but I understand that she wants to be close to me. So I said yes.

The car ride was nice I silent but good silence not the uncomfortable silence. We head into the school parking lot. And I get out of the car after I say goodbye. I take my back-pack and start walking to the entrance.

I wore a basic pink tanktop and some jeans. I let my hair fall on to my back.

I walk in and see some people looking at me. I'm getting nervous, I start walking toward miss Francis office. I was supposed to go to her first. I knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Hello"

"Oh hello Leona this is is Eline, Eline this is Leona. Eline is going to show you around the school today since it's your first day I'm sure you two would get along well."

I shake hands with her. "Nice to meet you Eline" "Nice to meet you too"

Miss Francis hands me a peace of paper. "This is your schedule for the day. Oh by the way your mother told me you make art we have an art club at the school you may want to check it out if you want"

"Yes ofcourse I will check it out thank you"

"Okay girls you can leave now, Leona if there is any problem make sure yo let me know"

"Of course have a nice day"

"You too"

Eline and I walk out of the office. She is wearing a red top and black jeans. Her blonde hair is clipped back she is pretty.