Chapter 1

Hey guys,
Hope u r excited for this story...let's start with the first chapter without any further delay
...this story will be updated every Thursday...I'll post the new schedule soon tomorrow...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira sitting with mohena in her room...she was in bridal attire with her mangalsutra and sindoor adorning her look...mohena was her best friend cum sister, who was married to rishi an year ago...naira considered rishi as her brother, so she used to tie rakhi to him...mohena too tied rakhi to kartik...they all were living together since 4 yrs when kaira came to Australia...mohena and rishi helped them nd bonded well with them...they were their only family now...

MOHENA:(cupping naira's face) tu itna nervous kyu ho rhi h naira
...teri shaadi tere kartik se hi hui h yrr...u trust him naa...(she nodded) bss phir zyada mtt soch... yeh nervousness toh boht common h aaj ke din...tu bss apne kartik ke sath apni nayi life ke baare mei soch...(holding her hands) ab tum dono husband wife ho...isliye kbhi ek dusre se kuch bhi mtt chupaana...

NAIRA:(smiling) thankuu mo... mein nervous hu, pr boht khush bhi hu...finally sb kuch thik ho gya...vrna 4 saal phle jo hua, uske baad kartik tutt gya tha...(a lone tear escaped her eyes)

MOHENA:(wiping her tears) tu kyu yaad kr rhi h vo sb...aaj teri aur kartik ki life ka ek new phase start hua h, just enjoy now...bhul jaa vo sb...(to lighten her mood) chal ab mein chlti hu...i know tu kartik ka wait kr rhi h naa..jb tkk mein nhi jaungi, vo kese aayega..

NAIRA:(teasing her) acha jii... seedha seedha keh naa ki tujhe rishi ke pas jaana h...ohh god mo..
...tu kitni desperate ho rhi h..

Mohena hit her lightly and went wishing her "all the best"...she saw kartik and rishi coming towards the room...

MOHENA:(to kartik) jao jao... tumhari naira wait kr rhi h..all the best hnn...(holding rishi's arm)

Kartik blushed, making them laugh...mohena nd rishi went to their room, while kartik went to naira...he locked the door and saw naira sitting in the centre of the bed with her face covered with veil...naira clutched to her lehenga as she heard his footsteps approaching her...kartik sat beside her and lifted her veil, looking at her lovingly...naira closed her eyes, clutching to her lehenga...kartik cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly...

KARTIK:(smiling as she looked at her) I love u jaan...tumhe nervous hone ki zroorat nhi h...u trust me naa...(cupping her face)

NAIRA:(turning to him and hugging him) i trust u the most kartik...

Kartik smiled and helped her removing her jewellery, making her sit in front of the mirror...he opened her hair and combed it well...naira smiled at his concern
...she got up and hugged him, caressing his hair...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) u r the best...mein boht lucky hu kyuki mujhe tum mile...

KARTIK:(holding her waist) lucky toh mein hu naira...itna sb hone ke baad bhi tumne mujhe support kiya...apni family ke against jaa kr mere liye stand liya...thankuu so much jaan..(recalling those moments)

NAIRA:(cupping his face) jo hua, usmei tumhari koi galti nhi thi kartik...aur vo meri family nhi h.. meri family tum ho...rishi aur mo h...bss aur koi nhi..(kissing his cheeks) plss vo sb yaad mtt kro...

Kartik nodded and took out a comfortable night suit for her...

NAIRA:(shocked) k.kart.tikk...aaj toh hmari..

KARTIK:(smiling) zroori toh nhi ki first night aaj hi celebrate ki jaaye...i know u r tired...tum jao aur change krlo...u need rest jaan...(kissing her cheeks)

NAIRA:(Taking her night dress) thankuu mera baby...tum bhi change krlo..

[Ignore the upper jacket]

He nodded and changed in the room, while naira changed in the bathroom...she came out and saw kartik sitting on the bed, waiting for her...naira came to him and half laid on the bed...kartik hugged her waist, snuggling into her neck...naira caressed his hair, hugging him tightly...she saw him looking at her lips, caressing it... naira blinked her eyes and kartik captured her lips for a kiss, holding her waist...they deepened the kiss and broke the kiss after sometime...

KARTIK:(snuggling into her chest) hum hmesha sath rhenge naa...mujhe kbhi tumse dur nhi hona...u r my life jaan...i love u...

NAIRA:(sensing his fear) shh...esa kbhi nhi hoga...mera mendhak hmesha mere pas rhega...kartik plss iss dar ko apne mnn se nikaal do...i love u too bachaa...(caressing his back and kissing his forehead)

Kartik smiled and slept peacefully in her embrace..naira laid straight with him in her arms and slept, hugging him...
___________________________________
On the other hand, naitik was sitting in his room in singhania sadan...he looked towards his wife's photo, which had a garland indicating that she was dead...

he looked towards his wife's photo, which had a garland indicating that she was dead

[Imagine it on the wall]

He leaned onto the wall, crying hugging her photo...

NAITIK:(caressing her photo) i m sorry akshara...i m so sorry...mene boht hurt kiya aapko...hmesha apne decisions aap pr daalne ki koshish ki...naira sahi keh rhi thi aapki death ka zimedaar mein hu, kartik nhi...mene use kitna kuch sunaaya...i m sorry akshara...i m so sorry..mein kuch nhi kr paaya, naa aapke liye aur naa hi apni princess ke liye...i..m..so.r.r.y...(crying badly, feeling guilty)
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

TARGET: 160+ votes, 50+ comments...

PRECAP: Kartik naira's morning romance, akshara's death flashback...