Chapter 5

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from next morning, kartik and naira were sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace...naira woke up as her alarm rang and tried to wake up kartik for walk...

NAIRA:(patting his cheeks) Kartik
..utho baby...subah ho gyi...walk pe jaana h naa..(kissing his forehead as he looked at her with drowsy eyes) good morning bachaa...kya hua..tum thik ho naa..(caressing his face)

KARTIK:(snuggling into her neck, hugging her waist tightly) hmm... aaj walk pe jaane ka mnn nhi h jaan..plss...(in a low voice)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair lovingly) okk, nhi jayenge bss...(he nodded, hugging her more) ab btao mujhe...kya soch rhe ho..low feel ho rha h kartik..(caressing his back, kissing his hair) kal raat se preshan se lgg rhe ho..btao na kya baat h baby...

KARTIK:(looking at her, telling the truth) kal raat ko mr singhania ka phone aaya tha...(saw her shocked) I know tum shocked ho, mein bhi tha...pr vo boht guilty feel kr rhe h, unhone maafi maangi mujhse...I think humei ek baar unse milna chahiye...vo boht miss krte h tumhe naira...plss jaan..(getting up as she too got up)

NAIRA:(in anger) bss kartik...stop it...tumne baat ki unse..bhul gye vo sb...kya kuch nhi kaha tha unhone tumse aur tum keh rhe ho ki humei unhe maaf kr dena chahiye...r u serious..(getting up from the bed and taking out her clothes from the cupboard) kal raat ko unka phone aaya, tumne baat ki unse aur tum mujhe ab bta rhe ho...humne promise kiya tha naa ki ek dusre se koi baat nhi chupayenge...pr I don't think tum yeh waada nibhaa paoge..isliye tumhe jo krna h kro, India vapis jaana h, jao...pr mein uss ghar mei kbhi nhi jaungi...vo meri family nhi h...

She vent out all her anger on him and went to the bathroom without listening him fully...kartik felt hurt as she didn't gave him a chance to explain himself...he laid on the bed, hiding his face in the pillow and cried silently as she was upset due to him...he realized that he should've told her everything yesterday night only when she asked, but he lied as he was himself so confused...naira came back after taking bath and saw him laying on his stomach on the bed...she felt guilty shouting at him and hurting him so much... she dried her hair and went to him on the bed in her bathrobe only...naira realized that he was crying, hiding his face in the pillow...

NAIRA:(laying beside him and taking him in her embrace forcefully) I m sorry...I m so sorry baby..mene boht zyada hi gussa kr diya naa tumpr...hurt kr diya tumhe...I m sorry bachaa..plss maaf krdo mujhe...(caressing his back lovingly, kissing his hair as he snuggled into her neck)

KARTIK:(in a cracked voice, clinging onto her) I..m...s.sor.ryy... j.aa.n...pl.ss..m.ujh.e...k.hud.se...du.r..m.tt...k.ro..(scared of her anger)

NAIRA:(Rubbing his back, caressing his hair) bss..bss..shh...bss..kartik...I m sorry for shouting at u..sb meri galti h...mujhe tumhari baat poori sun ni chahiye thi, pr mene sara gussa tumpr nikaal diya...(wiping his tears and pecking his lips) bss ab...rona nhi..i promise kbhi tumhe khudse dur nhi hone dungi bachaa, phir chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye...(kissing his forehead lovingly as he smiled finally) I love u kartik...I love u the most..

KARTIK:(kissing her neck softly) I love u too jaan..I love u so much.. tum hi mera sb kuch ho, agr tum hi mujhse gussa ho jaogi toh mein kese jii paunga..(Giving her a hickey on her cleavage) I love u naira...meri naira..

NAIRA:(flipping their positions and coming over him, caressing his face) mein phir kbhi ese react nhi krungi I promise...plss abhi iss baare mei baat nhi krte..it's only our time now...(kissing his forehead) kaira time..

Kartik smiled as she planted kisses all over his face...he held her face and captured her lips, kissing her hungrily...naira tried to match his pace, but he was too fast...she let him dominate and enjoyed his tongue in her mouth...kartik broke the kiss after sometime and hugged naira tightly as she snuggled into his chest...