Part 1

Yn Pov-

Good Morning everyone , this is your pretty girl Yn. Well Let's start my day.

End of Yn pov~

An pov-

Then Yn got ready with her casual dress which was her fashion for the university.

Outfit for the day

Outfit for the day.

Well she liked to wear t-shirt and pant . But she's not a tomboy. This was  just her fashion for university only.

||At the dining table ||

Yn : Good Morning , Appa! ( Smiling )

She greeted her dad with a warm smile that was rare for her personality.

Y/d : Good Morning , my princess . How was your sleep ?

Yn : Well good and yours ?

Y/d : Nice. Now shall we have breakfast? ( Smiling )

Yn : Yes.

Then the maid served the breakfast and they ate while talking about random things.

Well lemme tell you Yn didn't have mother because her father told him that she died in an accident.

Y/d : Well , Princess . Can I ask you something ?

Yn : Of course, Appa.

Y/d : What you will do after your graduation ? I mean I am thinking about your career if you want you can join my company as the second CEO .

Yn : Appa , I told you earlier that I'm gonna settle my career on my own hard work, first I'll start my career as an employee on the biggest engineering company of Korea. And I'm studying engineering but your company is a fashion and technology company. I don't wanna work there.

Y/d sighed while listening his princess's a big answer of an indirect no .

Y/d : Ok ok my princess I understand.

Yn : Appa, Gotta go now otherwise I'll be late for my class.

Y/d : Take my man with you and take care , princess.

Yn sighed as she knew if she wanted to roam around freely she couldn't because of her over protective Dad.

Yn : Ok , Appa .

Then She hugged her dad and went to university.

||University ||

A big luxurious car entered and Yn came out from the car with a poker face .

Man : Ma'am , do you want me to get inside with you ?

Yn : No need.

Man : But Ma'am, Sir especially told me to stay with you all the time.