Part 7

One month passed

Yn and Taehyung were becoming close slowly  . They would often hangout , eating lunch together and so on.

Yn was falling for Taehyung  slowly. Taehyung was also impressed by her sincerity and talent , but still he was cold.

In this mean time , Yn came to know about his hard working behind his company that he built on his own.

At first , she was shocked but seeing his sincerity , intelligence and hard work , she had to  believe that he could really do that.

Also Taehyung's company and Y/dad company's collaboration made their bond stronger.

|| At office ||

Yn entered the office and greeted her colleagues as she was permanently an employee of the company now.

Yn's outfit

Yn's outfit.

Today was her first meeting as an employee of the company . She was very excited and confident about her presentation.

Through the hallway she met with Taehyung.

Taehyung's look

Taehyung's look.

Yn Pov -
Why he looks ethereal everyday ?

Then Yn shrugged off her thoughts and greeted Taehyung .

Yn : Good morning , Sir.

Taehyung : Morning . ( Coldly )

Taehyung : Well , best of luck with your presentation .

Yn : Thank you , sir . ( Smiling )

Taehyung : Come to the meeting room after 10 mins.

Yn : Ok , sir .

Then they both headed towards their own cabin .

||After 10 mins ||

Everyone gathered at the hall room and sat down .

Taehyung : There will be a chief guest Ms.Han , our previous business partner , who will attend the meeting.

Everyone nodded .

To their shock , a young lady with a revealing office wear entered with a bitchy smile.

Yn didn't care but she hated the fact how Taehyung was staring at her .

Like every male employees were staring at her.

And Yn was jealous but she shrugged it off.

Taehyung cleared his throat.

Taehyung : Ms. Han , please sit.

Then Ms. Han sat beside Taehyung.

Taehyung : Let's start the meeting.

After one by one everyone gave their presentation.

Now it's Yn's time .

Ms. Han : Looks like she's new.

Taehyung : She joined one month ago and one of our most intelligent employee .

Yn gave a proud smile while Ms. Han rolled her eyes by the fact that Taehyung was praising her.

She confidentially went in front of everyone.

Then she started to present her work with the simple to simple details .

Everyone was so focused on the details Yn were given except one . That was none other than Ms. Han . She was staring at Taehyung with a bitchy look which Taehyung didn't give a damn about that but Yn hated the fact. But she shrugged it off and gave concentration on her presentation which was so perfect.

Taehyung was again impressed by her first presentation that was perfect comparing to others.

Yn : Thank you all for your time . I hope I was able to give all of the details of this project perfectly. ( Confident smile ) .

Taehyung : Yeah , that was impre-- ( got interrupted)

Ms. Han : Well , I can't understand anything .

Yn : As If You were concentrated on my project earlier.

Ms. Han : What do you mean ? ( Confused )

Yn : You should have given your concentration on my presentation earlier , not on Mr.kim . ( Smirking slightly )

Everyone laughed silently . Ms. Han looked down embarrassed .

Taehyung : Ok that's enough . Yn you can sit  now.

Yn nodded and sat on her chair.

||After a few min ||

Taehyung : Ok , the meeting ends . You can all leave.

At first Ms. Han left because of earlier incident .

Then everyone left one by one.

Yn was about to go when Taehyung interrupted.

Taehyung : Wait Miss Yn .

Yn halted on her steps and turned around.

Taehyung came forward and she frozed on her place when he came too close.

Taehyung : Well were you jealous ?

Yn : What do you mean ?

Taehyung : I saw how you were glaring at Ms. Han ! ( Smirking )

Yn : Well isn't it obvious ?

Taehyung : well , I would ask why ?

Yn : If your love would get seduced by someone , you would be jealous , I guess .

Taehyung raised an eyebrow .

Taehyung : Should I consider it as a confession ? ( Smirking )

Yn : It's your wish . ( Smirking ) Now I should go . I've works.

Then she left from there with savageness overloaded.

Taehyung smirk grew wonder gradually.

Taehyung : It will be fun to be loved by you. ( Smirking )

Then he also left for his cabin .