Chapter 3

"HI DADDY" she screamed with her horrible ear-melting voice, Plex could almost see the soullessness in her eyes

"ONE, i'm not your daddy, I'm Nanny Plum's daddy, TWO, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT"

"A PLUM? HAHA, YOU'RE SO FUNNY! YOUR TUMMY LOOKS WEIRD, ARE YOU GREGNANT WITH MY BABY!?"

"WE HAVEN'T EVEN HELD HANDS BEFORE WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M PREGGERS WITH YOUR BABY"

"Can you two please shut up it's spoiling the magic" Boomed a voice from inside Plex.

"WHO'S THAT!? IS THERE A-" Tootass shouted.

"Don't say it, please don't fucking say it" Plex said, with a hint of hopelessness in his voice

"-PARTY IN YOUR TUMMY!?"

Plex then proceeded to sprint full speed towards a pond, almost forgetting about Nanny Pig.

"I SMELL PUNGENT POND WATER" she screamed angrily.

"Oh shit sorry I forgot about you!" He replied, realizing that if she hadn't smelled the disgusting pond water she would have been fried to a crisp. 

"It's been nice being v o r e d but I'm honestly concerned for my safety at this point."

"So how do we get you out then, genius?" He said in a mocking tone.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU ATE ME BISH"

"Well I can't just carry you around!!" He shouted at her.

"Well, thankfully I have my wan- wait where is my wand.."

Plex started casually whistling while casting spells when suddenly it hit him. 

"OHMYGODI'MSOSORRY" he said, deepthroating her wand.

"There you are you little crusty sock." She said, yanking her wand.

"Ow wtf be careful, that felt like you were trying to pull my head into my body"

Suddenly, Toodee started forcefeeding Plex bread. "ACKAKSKEKDMDJDKDJFOEJDJD" he said.

The force of the bread caused his cupboard to open and all of the bread, and Nanny Plum, to spill out.

"So we didn't need your stupid ass after all." Nanny Parents said to her wand. Then, she threw her into the forest.