Chapter 5

After Nanny Phone found a way to get big again and find her way back, they divorced, which caused Nanny Apparently (cough cough, which doesn't even start with P, cough cough) to depression. 

She went to a restaurant in hopes of eating the pain away.

Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she sees him.

The depressed tampon himself, Gooble.

"Hey sweetie.." she said to him in a sad tone of voice.

"What's wrong, baby?" he said, dabbing repeatedly.

"Nothing.." she replied, wiping her tears with a microwave.

Gooble then sat down next to her and noticed her newly gained b e l l y. 

"Are you pregananant?" He asked.

"Yes, Gooby, I am.." (Writer note: I really don't know where I'm going with this) Nanny Plan either had to come up with a lie on why she's sad, or a half-truth. She went with half-truth. "I'm sad because now you'll have to leave me, because opposites attract and we're both depressed.."

"Aw, that's just a bunch of sentimental garbage. I'm not going to leave you just because we're like each other." He said, breakdancing.

Suddenly, Plex spontaneously materialized and saw her with Gooble.

"WH- GOOBLE!?"

"Oh, hey Plex."

"Don't 'hey Plex' me! Tell me what you did to h-"

Suddenly, Nanny Point raped Plex. Gooble was horrified but somehow also turned on. "Guys, c-can I join in?" Gooble asked.

And then they had a threesome until the next chapter, which happens 9 monthsafter this one.. yeah.