A Little Girl

A girl studying high school grade 2 her name is nana . Nana is studying in a coeducation school . On june month starting a new grade school nana is getting ready for going to school. she is packing her bags to school and lunch for school. Nana loves her grandpa a lot she spend her childhood times with her grandpa only. On that year of January her grandpa died ,she didn't cry for that but she was in a out of mindset about her grandpa. The present day, she went to school with wearing a new school uniform with a lots of thoughts in her mind .she is thinking about her home works and teachers and friends. Nana is silent girl in the school but she is an talkative girl in the house. When she entered her classroom she saw a man who is standing on the front of the classroom , when Nana entered her classroom , the classroom was little noise and nana said ''GOOD MORNING SIR". She went and sat on her new place . Her friend named dal ,who is her bestfriend in the school, talking about the home works and summer holidays. when nana and dal are talking one boy came to introduce himself to nana , his name is lei ,"Hi my name is lei , you now me right?", nana said yes i know . hello !. Ling said "What a shame to lei haha". Ling is a boy name he a friend to nana . he is sitting before nana and lei is sitting next to her . ling asked" how are you nana ?"Nana replied i am fine ling ," its been one year you haven't talked to me much , now we are sitting close so we can talk a little" .Then the prayer bell rang so our old class teacher chan-yeol sir told us stand in a line in the corridor. we all stood in a line our new class teacher came with us to the ground and we had 15 minutes prayer , few teachers talked about the new grade of the year . on the prayer , the ground is sunny and hot . On Ling face a lot water is sweating ,nana didn't concentrate on prayer ,speech of teachers but she concentrated on ling face . ling didn't noticed about nana . when the prayer got end we went to our classroom to start the class. chan sir came to our room and introduced our next two years of class teacher , i mean a new class teacher for another 2years. When chan sir told this, all of us are talking about the new class teacher and seeing his face .

Few minutes later the new class teacher introduced himself to us. "My name is Duri , all of them know I am your class teacher for next 2 years .I studied in Korean university , chemical engineering . I think you all know about that college. chan sir told about you all to me , I can know some of your names also ,hi ling how is my memory power . so okay ,if anyone has any question you can ask me . " When duri sir told some of the students asked question , in that one question is "will you be strict in class all the time, sir?" For that sir replied that he won't be strict in all time . when he is in board he will be , other time it will go smoothly" also he continued that he will be the subject teacher for math and science . for English and social science Binna mam will be in charge and for other subjects the same teachers only.

When duri sir told these all of us told okay . Then sir gave the books and told to write their names and details and added to duri sir mobile number . duri sir mobile number is for some emergency for students they can call him and inform him . nana is noting her head and writing details in his books.