After a long time

Ling proposed to nana and asked for answer , nana answered at that second "I Love You ling". when nana said these 3 precious words ling started to smile for his love success. Both nana and ling are in different world and started seeing eachother so deeply .

Suddenly , a boy turns back to ling asked some questions that ling got irritate and wet to hit him but nana hold ling's hand and ling stops to hit him. nana" stop ling, can I hold your hand ?" ling holds her hands and said " you are allowed to do anything to me because you are my girlfriend." nana blushed and turned back to not to see ling that she is blushing.

Then the spelling bee test has happened , all of them went back to there place . nana seeing ling for few minutes, and ling saw back to nana and started doing test . After finishing test they all went back to sit in groups .

That day nana got something I her mind that 'its being a shock , I didn't expect that he came that fast but I love that he started to feel my true love towards him . it is happy that in real he came back this time I won't leave him or give up him for any reason ' . Then nana went to sleep peacefully.

Next day, ling came to school early in the morning , nana also came little earlier to school . when nana came inside the class with a smile, ling also smiled to her and asked " why are you late nana?" nana replied " its not late" . ling replied mmm and said" I have some works to do so I will go and work and good morning nana".

On that evening , red group is the cleaning group , when all of hem are started to clean, nana is cleaning on the one side with another boy when ling saw that , ling came very fast and told to that boy " you go and do another work I will help nana ". then nana and ling working on one side all alone .

When they are doing their work ling suddenly touched nana's hand and saw her with full of love . nana " stop ling I want to finish the work " . so ling didn't disturb till all of them finished their work. ling asked to nana to stay with him for a while , so nana stayed . Teachers are went to their home. on that 3rd floor only ling and nana standing and seeing their face deeply .

Suddenly ling opened the class room door and told nana to come inside the room , nana went inside and suddenly ling touched her waist and pulled in forward to him and kept his another hand on her cheek and kissed nana. nana is surprised and closed her eyes till he kissed her .

After the kiss finished he took his hand from her waist slowly by seeing nana's blushing face and told to nana " Thanks for coming back nana , I won't do that stupid thing again , I am sorry " when ling says these word nana saw ling face and kissed him as her reply . And said " be with me forever I want to stay with you forever and marry you " ling smiled at her and told " ok nana after we achieve our dreams we can get marry with our parents permission " nana smiled towards ling and hugged him .

Then ling " its getting late nana so go home safe I have to wait till the teacher leave the school so be safe on road and don't think about what happened now while you are walking on road after you go home you can think and dream about it okay my dear love" . nana replied " ok , be safe mmm. and and.... I love you ling " and kissed ling on his cheek . " and bye bye " . ling replied with a lot of smile and said " bye bye dear".