𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

tw: mentions of child abuse

YOUR POV:
My dad always beat me for the little things and I always ended up with new bruises...nearly everyday. Every time i go to school, its a fucking struggle. With every movement i made, pain shot through my body, I absolutely hated it. Today at school, i was basically limping through the hallway, it was horrible. People gave me weird stares, i had gotten concerned ones from Gwen, Robin and Finney. Mostly Finney.

I sat down at my desk and felt the pain basically striking through my body. Finney, who was sat next to me, gently rubbed my back but i arched away from him. Not that I didn't like it, it just irritated the cuts and bruises on my back. "Sorry!" He whispered but i quickly shook my head.

"I-its not you" I replied, hissing in agony. He gently helped me out of my seat and informed the teacher that he was taking me to the nurses office. He wrapped an arm carefully around my shoulder and when we arrived there, he sat me on one of the beds. "Y/n..can i just see-" he stopped himself but i knew where he was getting at.

"Whats wrong?" I finished for him and he let out a small breath. "Yeah.." he confirmed and i gave him an uneasy look. "Don't feel like you have too if you don't want too, i'm just really worried for you" he explained sadly.

I trusted Finney, he's a sweet boy and he always has been. He's very trustworthy so...i'll show him.

"If i show you, you promise not to tell anyone?" I asked and he held his pinkie out. "I promise" he spoke softly before linking pinkies. When we pulled away from each other, i slowly lifted my shirt and revealed the bruises and cuts, Finney's eyes widened. "Who did that?" He questioned sternly, trying to contain his anger.

"My uhh..dad" I whispered and i felt Finney's cold hand on my stomach which soothed the pain. His thumb stroked it gently before he pushed it back down. He rubbed a hand over his face before taking my chin in his hand but I avoided eye contact. "Look at me" he spoke and I listened and looked at him.

"You gotta tell someone about this." He said firmly and i took his hand in mine. "Nobody will care, they'll just say its a dad punishing his child and that it's normal..." I mumbled and Finney sat down next to me. "Y/n, he shouldn't be giving you bruises and scars, its not right" he explained, i started crying and pulled him into a big hug.

His hugs were always comforting to me.

"Please, please tell someone." He murmured, i sniffing and nuzzled my head into his shoulder. "O-okay" I replied, my lips quivering. I felt him gently rub my back, his hand underneath my shirt as his hands were so cold, they soothed the stinging pain. I was glad to have someone like Finney Shaw in my life.