𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒

requested by -mxrshesbae- tw: child abduction

tw: child abduction

FINNEYS POV:
I never focus in lessons, well..i do if Y/n's not in them. Y/n is a girl i've liked for a little while, she's insanely gorgeous and has a perfect personality. Today though...today was different. Y/n didn't attend school and after school ended, i was walking with Gwen and passed a missing poster...

And the person who was on it just shocked me.

'Y/n L/n
Missing since: Thursday 12th Oct 1978'
(random date LMFAO)

I felt my world literally fall down, Gwen put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Finney, i know how much you like her. We'll find her though, along with Robin" she reassured with a smile, i smiled back but it was a faint one, it wasn't even a real one.

Gwen and i soon parted ways, she was staying at a friends house tonight, like every Friday. I walked up the pathway and saw a black van, a man stumbled out, dropping some eggs. "Do you need any help?" I asked and he starting chuckling and held up an eggshell. "Would you look at that? Could you pass my hat for me?" He asked, chuckling still.

I leaned down and picked up his hat, handing it to him. "Thank you, i am a full time magician. Would you like to see a magic trick?" He asked and i shrugged. "Yeah" I replied and he led me to his van. "Are those black balloons?" I questioned and he replied with a quick 'yes' and opened the doors.

All I remember is getting something sprayed into my mouth, cutting his arm and being shoved into the van, my vision blurred after that and I blacked out.

YOUR POV:

The basement was so cold, i had been in here for a day but...it felt like months. The grabber hasn't even fed me since i have been in here, i was actually starving now. I sat on the uncomfortable, springy mattress and sat against the wall, holding my legs under my chin. I was scared. Terrified even.

I flinched when the door opened and gasped when i saw Finney unconscious in the grabbers arms. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I screamed angrily and the man laughed. "Same thing i did to you" he replied simply and dropped Finney on the bed. "Should've snapped the kids neck, look what he did to my arm" he showed a scar on his arm which was pouring with blood, i'm glad Finney hurt him.

"I'm glad he did that to you" i spoke sternly and took the unconscious boy in my arms, wanting to protect him from the creepy man. "If you don't shut up, i will kill you right in front of this boy as soon as he wakes up!" He snapped and i stayed silent, knowing he would.

He gave a grin in satisfaction before walking out and slamming the door. I shook Finney hard. "FINNEY, WAKE UP!" I yelled and pat his cheeks too, his eyes eventually opened wide. He sat up fast and looked around before looking at me, he seemed to instantly recognise me. "Y/n? You're okay!" He said happily. I pulled him into a well needed hug.

To my surprise, he hugged back.

"I'm scared Finney, I don't wanna end up like the paperboy..." I whispered, remembering my short call with him. "Wait, did you see him?" Finney asked, i shook my head. "No, but i heard him" I informed and he furrowed his brows. "From where?" He questioned and i gulped and pointed a shaking finger at the black phone on the wall.

Finney followed and looked at it before looking back at me. "But...it's disconnected" he spoke and i shrugged. "I'm confused too, trust me..."

Finney and i sat side by side on the mattress, making small talk. "You know, i'm glad i got kidnapped with you" the boy teased and i chuckled. "Why me?" I questioned and i felt him shrug. "Because you know...i get a small chance to get closer with you and we can definitely escape together and become such badasses" he replied.

I smiled widely at his enthusiasm. "Loving your confidence, Shaw" i said and he smirked. "Unfortunately, I don't think I'm gonna live for much longer" I mumbled sadly and his smirk dropped. "W-what do you mean?" I rested my head on his shoulder. "The grabber always kills a victim before getting another one" i said and Finney raised a brow.

"And...i'm pretty sure he wants to kill me in front of you for some reason" I explained and the boy next to me looked as if his world came crashing down. I looked down, wiping my tears and soon, i saw Finney knelt down in front of me. "I won't let him fucking touch you, Y/n" he whispered reassuringly.

"But then he'll kill you" i said and he shrugged. "I'll let him hurt me, but not kill me, as long as you're safe and left untouched...then i'll be fine" he answered and my stomach filled with butterflies. He kissed my cheek gently and took me into his arms. With Finney Shaw, we would survive.