Another day with the Ackerman family

Levi pov:

"Well, another day passed" Eren nodded his head.

"Yeah and we're still alive" I took a deep
breath and kissed Eren's forehead.

"I love you brat"

"I love you too" He kissed my cheek.

"Good night" I smiled.

"Good night"

×

×

×

×

I'm not sure what time is it now, but with a faint sound I heard I woke up. Eren had placed himself in my arms, he had inserted his head into my chest, and had thrown his foot around my legs.

The sound was getting louder every moment.

'Someone is inside the home' The sound of footsteps became louder and that person entered our room. I stayed in the bed and closed my eyes, didn't make any movement so that person would get close enough to our bed. After I felt they got where they needed to be, I quickly picked the gun under my pillow, turned towards them, and shot him in the brain. Fortunately, because the gun had a muffler, Eren didn't wake up. I quickly pushed Eren away in a way to don't wake him up and went to that person and catch him before he fall, I lifted his clothes and put it on his head, which was bleeding, so that the blood wouldn't pour to the ground, then I picked him up and left our room.

'How did you get in?' I hurried to the
warehouse, went down the stairs and
entered the torture chamber, threw his body on the chair inside the room. I took off the clothes on his face and saw that he was still breathing.

"Tch, you're only alive for another 2-minutes, so answer me quickly. You're a member of the Sheena mafia. I remember your face. You were one of the 100-guards there. How did you enter my home?" He was taking his last breaths. His mouth started moving slowly but I couldn't hear anything. I pressed my ear to his mouth to understand what he was saying.

"Wh-breath...what if...breath breath... a mem-breath...a member of your family?" I slapped him then grabbed his face angrily.

"Stop fooling around and answer my
question!!" I said violently through my locked teeth.

"Please...breath...answer me" I looked at him for a few seconds then let go of his face.

"Tch, I know the sound of my family's
footsteps. I can easily recognize which one of my kids is walking where"

"I-I see...cough cough...you-you love
them?"

"Of course I do, now stop wasting time and answer me"

"S-So...cough cough cough cough... S-save them!!!"

"Save them of what? Speak faster"

"Sh-Sheena mafia plans to at-attack you at the end of...cough cough... this season and kill you and...breath cough...y-your family and all the members of your mafia" My body froze.

"How can I trust you? You just wanted to kill me a few minutes ago"

"Cough cough...you have to trust me, and I had to be a member of the Sheena mafia....cough breath...th-they killed my family and forced me to be a member of their mafia... breath...I always hate them...breath breath cough breath breath...so please...breath... save your...cough cough... family..." His head slowly dropped.

"Oi!!!! Oi oi oi!!!!!" I tapped his cheek several times but it was useless, he's dead. I grabbed my face and pinched the bridge of my nose as I lowered my hand then I closed that man's eyes and prayed for him. Then put his body in one of the bags we had and took it to the morgue to transfer it to the mafia tomorrow. I got out of the basement and locked the door.