Chapter 24

Elijah POV

I got ready for the party, I was waiting for Alice. "ALICE? ARE YOU READY?" I shouted, soon she answered "Yes, just a minute"

Soon I saw her descending the stairs. I was awestruck by her beauty. She was looking ethereal. So unreal, so perfect.

She just had light makeup, as I know she is born beautiful and she doesn't even try to hide her flaws but honestly, even her flaws her so fucking beautiful

She just had light makeup, as I know she is born beautiful and she doesn't even try to hide her flaws but honestly, even her flaws her so fucking beautiful. Her wavy hairs were down, Her ember orbs shined when she looked at me. She smiled at me, I didn't realize when she came near me.

"What are you looking at Mr. Knight?"

"Looking at my girlfriend as to how beautiful she is" I looked deeply into her eyes. "You left me breathless" I released my breath, which I didn't know, was holding.

"Flirting are we?" She put her hands on my chest. "I am just complementing my girlfriend" I smirked and pulled her towards me by her waist.

"You too look handsome Mr. Knight" she moved her fingers on my jaw. Not being able to control I attached my lips to her soft cherry once. She moved in the same rhythm as mine.

The kiss was slow but passionate, I sucked her lower lip and she moaned in my mouth. Her moans made me kiss her harder, and my hold on her tightened as I pulled her closer to me.

Fuck! I can't get enough of her.

"We should go, we are getting late baby," I said trying to distract myself cuz I was getting hard down there.

"Right let's go, love," she said and made my heart skip a beat. I looked at her but couldn't say anything.

I just nodded and sat in the car. We moved towards our destiny. It was so quiet but still comfortable.

I even find comfort in silence with you, you are my peace, my home --Elijah

We soon reached and I held Alice's waist and pulled her closer. I can feel other males looking at my angel, like hungry wolves.

"Hy Elijah!" I heard Richard, my business associate, coming near me. "Thanks for coming Dear, we all were waiting for you" he's an old man and he guided me like a teacher and I appreciate that.

"Thanks for calling me Richard" he hugged him and soon his eyes shifted to Alice, questioning.

"Richard, This is my girlfriend, Alice....Alice this is my business associate, Richard" I introduced

"Sorry, but I think I saw somewhere" Richard looks at her confusingly while she just smiled.

"Yes, Richard you must have she's Alice Davis. The Founder, and CEO of A.D Groups," I said feeling proud of my angel

"Oh my God, The biggest businesswoman is here, and you are really pretty. Finally, I got a chance to meet you" He looked shocked of course my angel, after all, is a big name.

Soon we both got caught up in business talks. It was boring I agree, and especially when you have your beautiful girlfriend beside you and still have to talk about this business shit.

"I must say, Miss Davis, you are really pretty," one of man in the group said, I just rolled my eyes "I know MY girlfriend is pretty"

"Yeah man you are truly lucky, I wish I met her before you, I would've made her my girlfriend," he said and I clenched my fist. I was getting angry with his words.

"But I wouldn't have said yes to you even if you met me before Elijah" my angel, my Alice, said, making me smirk in pride while I pulled her more towards me.

I looked at her, trust me when I say I am on the verge to wreck her here and now.

"Ok!! But if ever leave you, I am always there--"

OK FUCKER! THAT'S IT!!!

"What made you think that I'll ever leave MY GIRL? She's mine and will be"

Suddenly we heard Richard,  but I just wanted to get out of here with my angel, so I just grabbed her hands and dragged her to the back of the venue.

"What's wrong Elijah?" She looked at me worried.

"I just wanted to be alone with you" I stared into her beautiful ember orbs.

I lost in them, as usual, I was just looking at her and didn't realize it when I got closer to her lips. Without thinking twice I smashed my lips on hers.

********

Hey! Guys, hope you all are doing *nervous laugh*

Cuz I am not 😶 (why do we have exams?)....Anyways I have to survive, 😤😤

It's fine I am fine 🙂*crying in pain*

Now back to the story, I hope you guys liked it.  🤧

Love ya.💕

Arcane🖤