6

Warning: Omo, fluff, age regression, little/littlespace, slight smut 

I woke up to the bright sunshine hitting my face, and covering the entire room. i smiled, feeling billies warm body, but it wasn't the only thing that was warm...

I pulled up the sheets and saw my pajama pants and part of the bed covered in urine. I gasped. I couldn't believe I had just wet the bed, and it wasn't just anybody's bed; it was billie eilish's bed. I quickly got up, careful not to make too much nosie. I tried my best to pull the sheets off, but with billie's weight on top it just wouldn't budge. I started to freak out even more my breathing getting out of control. "Hey, what's wrong?" She yawned at then got off the bed coming over to hug me. "I- I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to.. wake you up."  "Oh its okay. Now, what's the matter?" I turned away in embarrassment, and billie finally realized that I was wet and the sheets were off the bed. "oh, I see." She said. "Did someone have an little accident?" "N- no. I just... spilled some water. Yeah, thats it!" She titled her head. "You don't have to hide it, Zio. Everyones wet the bed before, or peed the bed as other's like to say, which sounds hella werid, but do you." I laughed an little, now turning back around.

"Plus I think its hot when people wet themsleves." She bit down on her lip, looking me up and down. "W- wait what!?" I stammered. I couldn't believe what I just heard. "It's some weird ass fetish, that's all. I'll explain later." She started to pull the sheets off. "Now go take an good shower, alright?" I nodded, still an little confused.

---

I got dressed into this >

"Aw cute!" Billie gushed over my outfit, as I came out into the living room where everyone was

"Aw cute!" Billie gushed over my outfit, as I came out into the living room where everyone was. I smiled, flipping my hair. "But you look really cute too" i said.

Billie's outfit >

"Ah shut up." I giggled. I sat down beside her on the sofa. I looked over at Lia their eye's glued to their phone. "Hey!" They looked up at me. "Uh yeah?"  "Man, you sound pissed. You good? Did you sleep well last night?" They signed. "Yeah, I'm just hungry for McDonald's!!!" Everyone laughed. "Well I guess everyone else can have normal breakfast while you have McDonald's" said Patrick. "Hey, that is normal breakfast." He laughed.

Patrick made plant-based pancakes, and veggie sausage, while Lia had chicken mc nuggets. They decided to invite their boyfriend over since he would of been mad if he found out they had chicken mc nuggets without him. "So it's Tyler, right?" Said Maggie. He nodded. He was an really talkative person sometimes, so I knew something was off, and ofc Lia could tell too. "So what do you do? Do you have any kind of part-time job?" Asked Claudia. "Nah I- i only 3. 3 ywer Olds can't haw jobs, right?" Fuck. He was in littlespace. Everyone else who didn't understand laughed, but it became really awkward. "Why are you talking like that, that's werid." Lia said, scrunching up their face. Oh no..

Tyler brust out in tears and ran into the bathroom, locking it behind him. "Why the fuck would you do that!?" I screamed at Lia. I know they didn't understand that Tyler was an little, but I just couldn't control my rage. Sometimes it just took over me. "He was acting strange I didn't know what to do."  "But- but- he's an little or age regressor." I spilled. Lia immediately lit up, and I could see the concern in their face. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." They apologized. "Yeah, i knew that. I shouldn't have got so angry. But enough with this, please go check on him." They nodded, and went to knock on the bathroom door. Tyler opened it and Lia went inside going to talk to him. 

I sat back down in my seat, laying my head on the table, overwhelmed by everything that was happening. I felt billie's hand rubbing my back. "We're sorry we laughed at him. We understand now." I didn't say anything. There was just an awkward silence between us as we finished are food. Soon Lia came out the bathroom with an sleeping Tyler in her arms. "Hey, imma go home with him if that's okay. But I'll be back in an few days after we get this all sorted out. Okay?" Explained Lia. "Okay" they got all their stuff together and then left. Claudia, finneas, Maggie, and Patrick all alpogized for laughing at Tyler, and I really appreciated it. I started educating them more about Littles and age regression and then it got late, so me and billie went back to her room.

"Hey, come sit." She said, patting the space beside her. I did, an little worried as to what she needed to tell me. "I have an few questions. Is that okay?"  "Mhm" She smiled, "Okay, um first when we met I felt like you were a age regresser or something, and when we had that little ig 'mommy' thing backstage I felt the urge to do more of that.  Like, I wanna age regress you and stuff and I want you to call me mommy. If it's not okay that's totally fine." I blushed of the thought being babied. I really liked the idea. "Yeah i think I would really like that." "Okay, thanks for telling me."

"Next, with the piss kink thing uh like have you ever heard of omorashi?" She asked. "Yeah, one of my old friends had that kind of fetish but I never really researched it. Can you maybe explain?"  "Of course!" She said, sounding super excited and it made me happy. "So it's basically an fetish where people like to see people wet themsleves in diapers and in their pants so on. We like holding are pee sometimes and experiencing an full bladder. It turns us on." She licked her lips, rubbing my thigh. My dick jolted up and felt it dripping my juices. "Someone's excited, huh?" She teased, rubbing over my dick, and I let out an soft moan. "And last thing with all this anger you have. What is that about?"  "I have uh rage problems" I admitted. "Oh, so how do you cope with that?" She asked. I was about to answer, but then it hit me - I had never really coped with it at all. "I don't know. I- I need help." I said, my body starting to shake. "And I'll help you. We'll get through this together." I smiled, feeling so much better. "Thank you, billie. I really appreciate that." She smiled back

"Anything else you need to tell me?" I tried to think even about the darkest things in the back in my mind. "I um I have an overactive bladder and I'm bladder shy." I revealed, turning my red hot face away. "She cupped my face with her hand, kissing my lips. "If your too scared to tell me you have to use the bathroom we'll think of some way of language and I'll make sure you get to the bathroom as best as I can." She kissed me again, but deepened it this time. "I love you, Zio." Before I would have a full on panic attack just thinking about saying the words i love you, but it was something about Billie that made all those negative feelings go away. "love you too, Billie." I replied, wrapping my arms around her and she returned the hug.